Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional- Union vs Vermont & Quinnipiac vs Providence

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    I don't think all the hockey east fans are downgrading the ecac... More like one fan
    I would echo this. I remember the SLU teams of the late 80's. They were machines and the ECAC is stronger overall now. No argument from me that the league is a good. I think top to bottom HE is a bit stronger this year (note THIS year) but not by enough that I would bet on it. I am sure there will be years the ECAC is stronger top to bottom (just not the top teams). Parity is here .

Comment

Man go to work for a few hours and all hell breaks loose...JCarter you better hope HE doesn't get swept...

Comment

Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
        Man go to work for a few hours and all hell breaks loose...JCarter you better hope HE doesn't get swept...
        Why... this is an internet forum, the purpose of which is to provide information between fans, and trash talk to opposing teams fans. It is independent of the actual results.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
          You were the captain of the 2000 UVM hockey team weren't you?

Its amazing how focused some of you are on holding each others cocks...

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            Its amazing how focused some of you are on holding each others cocks...
            Jamie, is this your facebook page?
            https://www.facebook.com/jamie.carter.16

You seem to be good at Candy Crush Saga
            Jamie completed Level 13 in Candy Crush Saga

Know anything about hockey?
            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

When I first saw the teams in this regional, I was pretty confident there would be little to no vitriol in this thread. Shows what I know.
              LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                Know anything about hockey?
                Nope nothing at all. I'm just here to get under people's skin.

Comment

We need FlagDude or RedCloud to repel him, but they would never defend Union.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Well this thread turned to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
                      Well this thread turned to ****.
                      This is nothing.. you should see the UVM /UML game thread with the BC board jumping in to make sure one side stays down..

Comment

Sorry if it's been discussed, but how are the bars around the arena for showing ESPNU?
                        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

This is nothing.. you should see the UVM /UML game thread with the BC board jumping in to make sure one side stays down..
                          One more area where HE is better then the ECAC... flamefests...

So is there a Union fan out there that is going to compare this years team and last years team or is everyone going to continue to do their best Rodney Dangerfield impressions?

Comment

The CHN bracket contest has 90% of the entries picking Union over UVM. Could 90% be wrong?
                            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                              The CHN bracket contest has 90% of the entries picking Union over UVM. Could 90% be wrong?
                              Yup... not sure this is one of them (union) but some big names will go down..

Comment

Yup... not sure this is one of them (union) but some big names will go down..
                                The only game in the bracket contest with a bigger spread is the Gophs over Bob (93%). Honestly, that one makes more sense. Yes, Union is a good team but UVM could pull it off.
                                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                                X