Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoDak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoDak

This matchup needs and deserves its own thread.

Just like old times...

Load up the wagons, Cinncy is a haul in under a week!

Re: Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoD

I'd worry about getting some miles under those wheels today...

Comment

Re: Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoD

Is that a chick in the front seat? If so, she isn't nearly large enough to be a UND fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        I'd worry about getting some miles under those wheels today...

I really admire your photo shop skills.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

A whole week of Gurt. Yay!!!!!!!!
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

With the exception of St Paul I hate the regional sites, they absolutely have to start holding them on campuses. Better yet each #1 seed gets to host a regional a reward for playing well. I would rather spend a weekend in a ditch than pay $1,000 for a flight to Cincinnati OH.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              With the exception of St Paul I hate the regional sites, they absolutely have to start holding them on campuses. Better yet each #1 seed gets to host a regional a reward for playing well. I would rather spend a weekend in a ditch than pay $1,000 for a flight to Cincinnati OH.
              I just updated to the sports package. I'd never go to Cincinnati.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                I really admire your photo shop skills.
                Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                A whole week of Gurt. Yay!!!!!!!!
                Parise, are we all gonna go belly up?

Comment

Might be easier (and faster) to get there by water this time around. Hey, Lewis & Clark did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
                    Might be easier (and faster) to get there by water this time around. Hey, Lewis & Clark did it.

Sure, the execution is rudimentary, but the concept is great and in design, concept is king.

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post

Where's the native chic?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        Sure, the execution is rudimentary, but the concept is great and in design, concept is king.
                        Thanks, that means a lot coming from the master!

Where's the native chic?
                        Isn't shabby chic close enough?

Comment

I just updated to the sports package. I'd never go to Cincinnati.
                          Cincy is actually a nice place, that's been built up very well around the riverfront downtown due to so many new sports venues.

Comment

Originally posted by buck 'em View Post
                            isn't shabby chic close enough?
                            no!!

Comment

Go SIOUX!
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                              X