Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoDak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoD

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'll take our micros/crafts to yours without question.
    Hey, let's not forget North Dakota. You will see God if you ingest some of the stuff they make out there.

Of course, he lives there . . .

Comment

Re: Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoD

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      I'll take our micros/crafts to yours without question.
      ****ty logic. Some of the best beers come from the worst states. Like Michigan.
      In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
      I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Hey, let's not forget North Dakota. You will see God if you ingest some of the stuff they make out there.

Of course, he lives there . . .
        Does he live there because he hates trees and dentistry?
        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Here's a fact. UND has never lost to Wisconsin in the NCAA tournament.

Unimpeachable source: siouxsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
            Does he live there because he hates trees and dentistry?
            God's a she, and she likes men.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
              ****ty logic. Some of the best beers come from the worst states. Like Michigan.
              None of which applies to Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                At least when UW fans drink beer we don't use a straw. You goofers fans are still talking about paint thinner, time to get new material.
                Sorry but you don't get to decide how your team/fan base gets ripped by us. Nice try.

Edit: Goofers is real original too, you know.

Comment

2 pages for this thread.....on Thursday!? I was expecting better. You guys are slipping.....
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    2 pages for this thread.....on Thursday!? I was expecting better. You guys are slipping.....
                    Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                      Sorry but you don't get to decide how your team/fan base gets ripped by us. Nice try.

Edit: Goofers is real original too, you know.
                      I have a question, did the university or the fans decide that a gophers colors were dried period blood and urine?
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

To be fair, in years past there was typically some Sioux gong-show incident at some point in a season that would fuel these threads and keep em going.

Right now, I can't muster any disdain and they don't have any incidents to reflexively defend despite overwhelming (usually video) evidence and public sentiment outside of their own bubble that their team is a gutless goon squad.

It's just not the same...

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                          Sorry.
                          It's ok, just try harder. Or else I'm going to keep sending Tiggsy after you guys.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            It's ok, just try harder. Or else I'm going to keep sending Tiggsy after you guys.

Tiggsy won't come here. He stays out of other teams' game/series threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              He is my least favorite SCSU fan.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Right, and the next thing you're gonna try to tell me is that Happy isn't obsessed with the Whioux......

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X