No announcement yet.

Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

Discuss.

Re: Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

I'm in!

Comment

Re: Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

My only worry for Ohio State tomorrow is how much gas will they have left in their tanks?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        My only worry for Ohio State tomorrow is how much gas will they have left in their tanks?

Congrats on getting here. Should be a tough game as the season series was pretty even.

Comment

When we played Wisconsin they showed themselves to be a team who can pass with precision and anticipation of where their teammates will be and they controlled the neutral zone well.

Comment

This will be fun!

Comment

Like I said to the Wisconsin fans in an earlier thread this season, with a former Wisconsin team captain as our head coach how can you argue it doesn't give us an edge? LOL!

Comment

I hope the PA announcer is more excited tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he's a Gophers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                  I hope the PA announcer is more excited tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he's a Gophers fan.
                  This makes me laugh! because it is true he is

Comment

Originally posted by shepmitchell View Post
                    This makes me laugh! because it is true he is
                    I noticed that the Wisconsin player introductions were decidedly monotonous, in contrast to this.

The Gophers were given a lot more of that exciting intonation.

(Not that this is the most pressing issue for tomorrow's game...)

Comment

Badgers win and Tyler Barnes gets 2 points (or maybe one, and then one next weekend). This makes three badgers with over 100 career points...the first time since 2005-2006 (their last NC). Because of this the Badgers win out and get NC #7.

I am drunk...so I reserve the right to retract the above statement if necessary. If it comes true I am a genius.
                      Last edited by Innova; 03-22-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                        I hear ya. I hope they can play hard for 3 periods. The Bucks are on a game winning high right now. The OT win and the big win over the #1 Gophers.
                        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Without my favorite team in the mix anymore I can go into this game, and relax and enjoy what will hopefully be a great game of hockey.

And on a side note here, I will not be cheering for either of the teams, just want to see a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                            He's a Buckeye fan now...
                            "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Should be a good game. Frey is really playing well, who knows how much better tOSU's season might have been if he started right away.

I considered driving up to Rodent Country to watch in person - sounds like you can get tickets for next to nothing - but missing the bounceyball game is making me rethink.

Comment

Working...
                              X