No announcement yet.

Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
    He's a Buckeye fan now...
    I am not a sore loser at all.....OSU deserved to win last night. But honestly, I find it next to impossible to cheer for Bucky.....sorry

and......equally tough to cheer for OSU.........sorry.........just sayin

Comment

Re: Innaugural Big Ten Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Wisconsin Badgers

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
      Should be a good game. Frey is really playing well, who knows how much better tOSU's season might have been if he started right away.
      Actually, he did start right away - like the minute he got on campus. Tomkins was looking good, Olson saw this and left school, Tomkins gets hurt, Davis plays OK, we raid the baseball team for catcher to play goalie and then we get to winter break. You can't make this crap up.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
        Actually, he did start right away - like the minute he got on campus.
        We saw him at the Kohl back in January. I remember seeing the Texas on the back of his helmet and thinking "you don't see too many hockey players from Texas". He looked really good on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotaprideonice46 View Post
          I am not a sore loser at all.....OSU deserved to win last night. But honestly, I find it next to impossible to cheer for Bucky.....sorry

and......equally tough to cheer for OSU.........sorry.........just sayin

No worries. I doubt there's a Badger fan anywhere that would be rooting for the Gophers if roles were reversed.

That's what rivalries are about.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
            Badgers win and Tyler Barnes gets 2 points (or maybe one, and then one next weekend). This makes three badgers with over 100 career points...the first time since 2005-2006 (their last NC). Because of this the Badgers win out and get NC #7.

I am drunk...so I reserve the right to retract the above statement if necessary. If it comes true I am a genius.

Barnes had a goal and an assist tonight. *cough* *cough*

Comment

CLAP , CLAP for the BUCKEYES. What a great run they had. Looking forward to next year as they will be a notch better.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Wow, that was an exciting game! Cudos to the Buckeyes, I feel (okay, only slightly) bad this ends your season.

Comment

what a great hockey game it was. Rohlick had them believing that they could win 3 games and played like it. Cant remember name but that number 16 who launched that sniper shot over Rumpels glove in the 3rd period to put the bucks up by 2. That was the goal of the weekend. But kudos to the big red machine for the rally now we go to Cinci for more fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X