Big ten tourney tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ten tourney tickets

I have 5 club seats to the entire tournament. these seats are located in the CLUB level. I am interested in selling complete strips or game by game.

Re: Big ten tourney tickets

$50 for a pair, for the strip. Or just for Fri/Sat.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

50 bucks for a strip? These are club seats....
      Friday 40 bucks a ticket
      Saturday 60 bucks a ticket.

Comment

That would be a "no," then. No worries.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkte View Post
          50 bucks for a strip? These are club seats....
          There are still a bunch available so you'll be lucky to hit face

Comment

face is 160 a strip...

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkte View Post
              face is 160 a strip...
              I've attended this tourney (even though this year a different conference) for 7 yrs or so. Never pre-bought tix. I kinda know what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I've attended this tourney (even though this year a different conference) for 7 yrs or so. Never pre-bought tix. I kinda know what I'm doing.
                What are you doing?
                Go Gophers!

Comment

I'm gonna pay what I think the games are worth. Free market, son. I've never over-paid. Got lucky at times, sure, but overall? Never lost money.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    While I personally renewed my Final 5 tix as B1G tix for this year to ensure the same front-row club seat I've had for the last 8-9 years, I completely understand what you're getting at Brent, especially this year, there's no way on earth they're selling the place out, so there will be plenty available at the ticket office if you want, and I assume scalpers will have some as well, probably at or below face, and knowing you, you'll pick the individual games you want to go to and just buy those

Comment

Working...
                    X