X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I wouldn't know; I grew up in an only child setting.
    Well-thought-out response.
    Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I wouldn't know; I grew up in an only child setting.
      Smart parents. They saw the future and decided to stop!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Personally I feel that Mat Bodie has paid his debt and appears to be basically a good kid who got carried away. OTOH IMHO Bennett still has a lot of explaining to do.
        Why? Because you NEED to know everything?
        I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
          I never said anything about half-siblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnk View Post
            Good call.

Comment

• AOTE=sk8tronthepond;5945789]Why? Because you NEED to know everything?[/QUOTE]

You know if this situation were reversed, and it were Appert the guilty party instead, you and your ilk would be saying the same things and probably calling for his head.
              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                Why? Because you NEED to know everything?
                No, because anyone who cares about the integrity of the game needs to know just a little bit about why a coach of a respected team can flip out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Personally I feel that Mat Bodie has paid his debt and appears to be basically a good kid who got carried away. OTOH IMHO Bennett still has a lot of explaining to do.
                  I agree with you Ralph. Rival or not Bennett's actions were totally unacceptable. As I recall he was angry because Appert didn't hold his players on the bench at game end, And that is the rule. Don't believe he did that last night
                  Coach of the Year doesn't have character factor like the Hobey does. Maybe it should.

Western spin--Think most would agree that Union outplayed Minni. Personally I was glad to see them beat the gophers. tArrogance has become both tedious and irritating.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Today is 14 April 2014. There are 173 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                      No, because anyone who cares about the integrity of the game needs to know just a little bit about why a coach of a respected team can flip out.
                      Well, I respectfully disagree with you. You can want to know why, Ralph wants to know why, I would like to know why, however, he does not need to explain himself in my opinion......and we are all entitled to our opinions.
                      I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                        You know if this situation were reversed, and it were Appert the guilty party instead, you and your ilk would be saying the same things and probably calling for his head.
                        First of all, with regards to this situation, I hardly think it would be healthy for SA to be going after RB. Secondly, I (or my "Ilk") am not calling for Appert's head, there are enough of "you" already doing that.

Comment

Just want to say, and this is the last time I'm bringing this up, but the way Union "fans" are trying to flame others without having a basic knowledge of what they're talking about is very comical.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                            I agree with you Ralph. Rival or not Bennett's actions were totally unacceptable. As I recall he was angry because Appert didn't hold his players on the bench at game end, And that is the rule. Don't believe he did that last night
                            Coach of the Year doesn't have character factor like the Hobey does. Maybe it should.
                            If that were the indeed reason, Bennett was expecting SA to anticipate a series of events that SA couldn't have predicted. Players stream onto the ice to celebrate victories all of the time especially for victories that are deemed important and this was because it had been ages since we beat UC. It is the expected thing. SA couldn't have predicted Bodie's actions and especially that an incident was to occur in the players' path.

OTOH, Bennett went clear across the ice.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, I respectfully disagree with you. You can want to know why, Ralph wants to know why, I would like to know why, however, he does not need to explain himself in my opinion......and we are all entitled to our opinions.
                              The rules don't say he has to explain himself -- certainly not to me, and I am sure that he doesn't care how I feel, but unless he does I will not alter my opinion.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

First of all, with regards to this situation, I hardly think it would be healthy for SA to be going after RB. Secondly, I (or my "Ilk") am not calling for Appert's head, there are enough of "you" already doing that.
                                Assuming that you mean Bennett and not me. He would have no trouble getting the better of me.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X