X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Originally posted by hrbrendan View Post
    To be fair, there have been 601 posts since the one you replied to. There's gotta be a new topic in there somewhere if you dig deep enough.
    True, and most make much more sense than yours.

Comment

There was also a fake post on a Villanova Basketball site saying that Ja Wright had been hired as the basketball coach at Boston College. These kinds of April Fools signings make the rounds every year.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Jason Kasdorf signs with Winnipeg.....

There's three, this team is in trouble next year.
        My heart dropped until I looked at the date (and checked the Jets' website, twitter, and a few beat reporters).
        RPI Pep Band
        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
          My heart dropped until I looked at the date (and checked the Jets' website, twitter, and a few beat reporters).
          Well good, I accomplished my goal then. I thought I would get Ralph, but Kurt emailed me asking where I found the info, so fooling him is better than fooling anyone on this board.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Well good, I accomplished my goal then. I thought I would get Ralph, but Kurt emailed me asking where I found the info, so fooling him is better than fooling anyone on this board.
            I did do a Google search just to be sure.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
              I was just looking at the BC - Onion thread and it's so boring there that they are demanding that FlagDude post on their thread. Yes, it's true. Go look...
              So much for my annual April 1st post. You beat me to it.

Comment

Yeah, I got a huge case of the chills this morning when I first saw it, then searched Twitter -- nothing!

I keep telling myself that if Winnipeg needs a college goalie, it'll be Hellebuyck. No way Kasdorf gets plucked before Hellebuyck.
                RPI Class of 2012
                Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                  I keep telling myself that if Winnipeg needs a college goalie, it'll be Hellebuyck. No way Kasdorf gets plucked before Hellebuyck.
                  This is true, unless they decide they NEED one and Hellebuyck doesn't want to leave Lowell.
                  RPI Pep Band
                  GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                  2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                  2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                    I was just looking at the BC - Onion thread and it's so boring there that they are demanding that FlagDude post on their thread. Yes, it's true. Go look...
                    That thread is duller than watching Union's left wing lock.

Comment

Today is 2 April 2014. There are 185 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                        That thread is duller than watching Union's left wing lock.
                        I wouldn't know; I have no interest in it. And begging me to post there won't help, because I have nothing to add there. I don't post for the purpose of instigating fights, despite the ignorance of several posters. I simply give the blunt truth, or an honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                          True, and most make much more sense than yours.
                          Why would you respond to a post week weeks after it was made stating that most people wouldn't argue with it and it was a fair assessment if you were having trouble understanding it? If you need help, just ask. I'm sure someone would be happy to help clarify whatever is confusing you.

Comment

Originally posted by hrbrendan View Post
                            Why would you respond to a post week weeks after it was made stating that most people wouldn't argue with it and it was a fair assessment if you were having trouble understanding it? If you need help, just ask. I'm sure someone would be happy to help clarify whatever is confusing you.
                            Maybe Jasma has been AFK for a few weeks and is finally catching up to all of these posts.

Comment

This is true, unless they decide they NEED one and Hellebuyck doesn't want to leave Lowell.
                              FWIW, Winnipeg assigned G, Eric Comrie a 2nd rd. pick out of the WHL to their AHL club.....http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/spo...253371281.html
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

We're going to miss this next season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZVLak7-ZI.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X