This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Can you imagine what this board will be like when Union eventually loses?

OMG, HOW DID THAT HAPPAN?!!! U IS THE BEST TEAM EVAH!!!!! OMG!!
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
      Can you imagine what this board will be like when Union eventually loses?

OMG, HOW DID THAT HAPPAN?!!! U IS THE BEST TEAM EVAH!!!!! OMG!!
      And can you imagine what would happen if they win it all? You think they're insufferable now? RPI fans would never hear the end of it. OMG!

Comment

Stop talking about Union. That's a very Union thing to be doing, since RPI seems to be living rent-free in their heads.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

The Doctor Is In. After 30 days of completely not following anything hockey related-due to a life changing event-I have to now catch up and read pages upon pages of posts so that I can return to being a contributor here. For those who did not know, sometimes one has something happen that makes you realize the truly important things in life. For those who were aware, or i contacted, thank you for the support and wishes and i will never forget how helpful those messages were.

My support of RPI and RPI hockey is unwavering. I have been through this now for over 50 years. It can be disapponting, it can be frustrating. But it can be exciting and wonderful way to spend one's time. Besides, it can give you a chance to exchange thoughts and ideas with some of the brightest and most loyal fans on earth. Our hockey season is over-we will move on and hopefully in the right direction.

It is good to be back. Now i can try to be the same irreverent and sarcastic poster i have been. And Ralph, don't be so hard on me if I tend to stray off topic a bit either here or on the recruit thread(although i will do my best not to).
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

.....like a voice crying out from the wilderness. Great to have you back Doc!!!!!! Hope everything is better with you or at least, on the path to.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              The Doctor Is In. After 30 days of completely not following anything hockey related-due to a life changing event-I have to now catch up and read pages upon pages of posts so that I can return to being a contributor here. For those who did not know, sometimes one has something happen that makes you realize the truly important things in life. For those who were aware, or i contacted, thank you for the support and wishes and i will never forget how helpful those messages were.

My support of RPI and RPI hockey is unwavering. I have been through this now for over 50 years. It can be disapponting, it can be frustrating. But it can be exciting and wonderful way to spend one's time. Besides, it can give you a chance to exchange thoughts and ideas with some of the brightest and most loyal fans on earth. Our hockey season is over-we will move on and hopefully in the right direction.

It is good to be back. Now i can try to be the same irreverent and sarcastic poster i have been. And Ralph, don't be so hard on me if I tend to stray off topic a bit either here or on the recruit thread(although i will do my best not to).
              Welcome back Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                It is good to be back. Now i can try to be the same irreverent and sarcastic poster i have been. And Ralph, don't be so hard on me if I tend to stray off topic.
                How can anything be "off topic" in a thread with "drivel" in its title?

Welcome back, DD. Glad to hear your enthusiams is back!
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Welcome back!

I certainly won't get harsh with you on this thread. I gave up on it long ago.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

"The NCAA invented the term student-athlete to prevent the exact ruling that was made today. For 60 years, people have bought into the notion that they are students only. The reality is players are employees, and today's ruling confirms that. The players are one giant step closer to justice."..... http://espn.go.com/college-football/...n-bid-unionize
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Wouldn't major junior football just put that all to bed? Same with major junior basketball?

Comment

It's great to have the "voice of reason" back on this forum!
                        "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Glad to see you back Doc! Hope all is well.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

welcome back Doc.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

I am rooting for Denver. I like Monty, good player and certainly a good coach. Hmmm the one that got away. Of course I will be rooting for C'gate first and foremost.

Comment

Today is 27 March 2014. There are 191 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X