This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Please, can we retire the word drivel?????
    How about there is drivel coming out of the left side of Seth's puss and bs coming out of the right

Comment

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Today is 21 March 2014. There are 197 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Less than 12 hours to go. You have until 4 PM today to get your picks in.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Playoffs-2014

This means you:

arickeo
        bcarlisle
        Brett Gobe
        Brian Sullivan/Nate Owen
        cudmud
        hockeyplayer1015
        ibanezist00
        Jack T. Ripper
        Maine-iac
        Mike Hutter
        Nyhockeyguy
        PutItBackOn
        StayPuftMMcu
        TchrBill
        ufanbill
        UnionTDX04
        Wholin1
        rjohntute
        Nottme
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, balderdash, gibberish, rubbish, mumbo jumbo, garbage, poppycock, piffle, tripe, bull, hogwash, baloney, codswallop, flapdoodle, jive, guff, bushwa, tommyrot, bunkum, crapola, verbal diarrhea, babble, ramble, blather, prattle, gabble, waffle, bovine fecal matter, equine fecal matter, anything posted by He Who Must Be Ignored....
          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
            nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, balderdash, gibberish, rubbish, mumbo jumbo, garbage, poppycock, piffle, tripe, bull, hogwash, baloney, codswallop, flapdoodle, jive, guff, bushwa, tommyrot, bunkum, crapola, verbal diarrhea, babble, ramble, blather, prattle, gabble, waffle, bovine fecal matter, equine fecal matter, anything posted by He Who Must Be Ignored....
            I'm new here but my vote is mumbo jumbo.
            Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post

Given the tenor of many of the recent posts, my vote would be to move away from "drivel" and instead call it "Six Months of &#*@!"

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                As long as that clown is here, the drivel will not cease, so why retire it?
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Vote today?.... http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2013-14/
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
                    Wow, 33 different terms revolving around the posts of one user. Something tells me I should be flattered...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Something tells me I should be flattened...

-

Comment

Still very tough to be watching the ecac final four from the outside again. Let's hope the guys returning and the incoming freshmen work very hard the next 5 + months. The expectations will be very low next fall, so maybe they can sneak up on a few teams. Slu also lost their 2 best players. Union q'pac, Cornell and Colgate will all be strong. Harvard just had two top recruits decide to go elsewhere. Teams like Dartmouth, brown and Yale are well coached, and clarkson may be on the way back under their young coach. Next year will indeed have to be a total team effort at both ends of the ice. There are only a couple of guys who have displayed the potential to produce offense at this level. Let's hope for 12 or 14 guys racking up 6 or 7 goals apiece.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Wow, 33 different terms revolving around the posts of one user. Something tells me I should be flattered...
                          Just face it FD, they can't handle the truth!
                          "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Originally posted by DeepRed72 View Post
                            Just face it FD, they can't handle the truth!
                            I still have hope. Either that, or I'm a masochist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                              Still very tough to be watching the ecac final four from the outside again.
                              It sure is. Especially tough seeing it in Lake Placid again. Some great memories in that building and in that town watching Fridges cherry and white teams.

Comment

Today is 22 March 2014. There are 196 days (28 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X