X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
    I have a feeling these two leaving are just the beginning of things to come. Guess I know now who the Vancouver scout was there looking at last Sunday.
    Who do we have left to lose? Lally is too small for the NHL and Neal really isn't ready.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      Who do we have left to lose? Lally is too small for the NHL and Neal really isn't ready.
      Bradley, Leonard or Kasdorf?

Comment

Today is 15 March 2014. There are 203 days (29 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          ....so are you saying, "bad news comes in threes"?
          Let's hope if it does it is only 3's and not 4's, 5's, or 6's.

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            So are you saying after college his hockey career will be over? Who are we to judge who is ready for the next step? He had 1 more goal and the same amount of assists as Big Z this year. So was he not ready? Vancouver seemed to think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
              Whose to say they have to go tot he NHL?

Comment

just came across this: "Seth: the Movie."

http://www.championshipproductions.c...html?crm=r-619

Schafer and Eaves each got 5 stars...this only got 4. Blasphemy!

Comment

What's good enough for Haggs is good enough for Diesel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhorDRFegJI

Comment

Interesting that Zalewski signed with the Canucks - makes me wonder if this is good or bad for him. On the positive side, he gets to play for his home town team (Utica Comets) while he tries to become an NHL regular. On the negative, he gets to play for his hometown team and there are going to be a lot more distractions than if he played somewhere else. An AHL player from the local area is a local celebrity in Utica. Hopefully he has the personality that can ignore the distractions and keep working hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                      Interesting that Zalewski signed with the Canucks - makes me wonder if this is good or bad for him. On the positive side, he gets to play for his home town team (Utica Comets) while he tries to become an NHL regular. On the negative, he gets to play for his hometown team and there are going to be a lot more distractions than if he played somewhere else. An AHL player from the local area is a local celebrity in Utica. Hopefully he has the personality that can ignore the distractions and keep working hard.
                      He will play for Vancouver if he gets any ice time at all, for the rest of this season. Similar to Haggerty, he was signed after the NHL trade deadline so he is ineligible to be sent down to the AHL.
                      Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                        He will play for Vancouver if he gets any ice time at all, for the rest of this season. Similar to Haggerty, he was signed after the NHL trade deadline so he is ineligible to be sent down to the AHL.
                        Also he played for Vernon in the BCHL before RPI and apparently likes it there too.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Enough with the "who's next to leave" speculation. It does nothing but adds to the drivel. On a personal note though, it's definitely entertaining to watch. Good luck to them, it's nice to see kids leaving early to try to achieve their dreams, although as fans, we get a little selfish as far as helping the team. Seth isn't going anywhere, he'll rebuild, and hopefully the team will be entertaining to watch next year. if Kasdorf can stay healthy, you may see a drastic change in the defensive stats of this team. Hopefully in the offseason he rehabbed, got his shoulder back to full strength, and next year he'll come back with guns a blazin. Diebold is a more than adequate backup, but as others have said, he had alot of pressure to stay healthy as he was the only goaltender who had a chance at playing after Kasdorf went down. Enjoy the ride, and stay loyal to the team. And before I get nasty responses, yes, there were times I felt the same way, so I have to take my own advice as well.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                            I understand that. I don't expect him to be a full time NHL player for a few years though.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Enough with the "who's next to leave" speculation. It does nothing but adds to the drivel.
                              It's the offseason - what the heck are people supposed to talk about? It's still too cold for gardening tips.

Comment

Vote today?.... http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2013-14/
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X