PDA

View Full Version : Let's finish clearing the green! Dartmouth v. RPI @ HFH Saturday, March 8

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

DrDemento
03-08-2014, 07:07 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Haggerty finds a way to get one through

Ralph Baer
<marquee>One! Two!! We want more!!!</marquee>

<marquee direction=down width="14%" scrollamount="2">Sieve!</marquee><marquee direction=up width="14%" scrollamount="4">Sieve!</marquee><marquee direction=down width="14%" scrollamount="6">Sieve!</marquee><marquee direction=up width="14%" scrollamount="8">Sieve!</marquee><marquee direction=down width="14%" scrollamount="10">Sieve!</marquee><marquee direction=up width="14%" scrollamount="12">Sieve!</marquee><marquee direction=down width="14%" scrollamount="14">Sieve!</marquee>

<marquee direction=right>Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Haggerty PPG!!!</marquee>

engineerhockeyfan
Haggerty does it again. 2-2

DrDemento
03-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Psychologically that has just got to hurt Dartmouth. They have done it all-they have created a ton of chances and prevented us from doing almost anything-and all they have to show for it is a 2-2 tie (sounds a lot like some of our games earlier this year)

Ralph Baer
03-08-2014, 07:09 PM
2 Haggerty (Neal, Zalewski) power play

FlagDUDE08
03-08-2014, 07:12 PM
MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 35:00

Score:
T RPI: /:D:D
T DC: :mad:/:mad:

Power Plays:
RPI: :(:(/:D
DC: :mad::)(/:))

FlagDUDE08
03-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Psychologically that has just got to hurt Dartmouth. They have done it all-they have created a ton of chances and prevented us from doing almost anything-and all they have to show for it is a 2-2 tie (sounds a lot like some of our games earlier this year)

When you run into a hot goaltender, that's going to happen.

FlagDUDE08
03-08-2014, 07:15 PM
SOG RPI 16 - 28 Dartmouth at 38:00

Or, for Jericho, :):):):)^:):) :(:(:(:(*:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:p

DrDemento
03-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Something i have not been able to say much this year-a much better second period for us-in fact a much better second half of the second period. Maybe rope a dope has had some effect?

FlagDUDE08
03-08-2014, 07:19 PM
MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 40:00

Score:
T RPI: /:D:D
T DC: :mad:/:mad:

Power Plays:
RPI: :(:(/:D_
DC: :mad::)(/:))

DrDemento
03-08-2014, 07:19 PM
When you run into a hot goaltender, that's going to happen.

When a goalie stands on his head against you-at some point in time it just makes you have to question everything you are doing that is not working.

Ralph Baer
03-08-2014, 07:20 PM
DC penalty

Let's Go 'Tute!

Ralph Baer
03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
after 2 periods

RPI 2
Dartmouth 2

Ralph Baer
03-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Green Bay - Evan Tironese (Jake Linhart, Ryan Lough) 7:37

engineerhockeyfan
03-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Much better period and we start the third with a power play.
I really think that Dartmouth got screwed on our first goal, but these linesmen are the worst I have ever seen.
DC could be getting a little frustrated as they have played their hearts out and all they have is a 2-2 tie.
lets go red!!!!!!!

FlagDUDE08
03-08-2014, 07:23 PM
When a goalie stands on his head against you-at some point in time it just makes you have to question everything you are doing that is not working.

The key with a hot goaltender, despite what we crow about here, is to simply be patient. No need to try to get cute, because then you aren't going to have a chance at all. It's just like any sort of zone defence in any sport, you make 'em chuck it from the cheap seats. If that risk doesn't go your way, there isn't much you can do about it.

Ralph Baer
03-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Waterloo - Drew Melanson (Tim Lappin) 1:08

DrDemento
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Much better period and we start the third with a power play.
I really think that Dartmouth got screwed on our first goal, but these linesmen are the worst I have ever seen.
DC could be getting a little frustrated as they have played their hearts out and all they have is a 2-2 tie.
lets go red!!!!!!!

First part of the third will be more important than it usually is. Dartmouth has been playing at a furious pace-if they were capable of that kind of game all season their record would have shown it. The next score is just becoming more important all the time. Not watching so can't comment on the linesmen-but I have seen these refs all too often down here in NJ. I have my doubts that they will not affect the outcome in some way.

DeepRed72
03-08-2014, 07:29 PM
i have no clue who was the defense for the last DC goal-but credit that goal to the RPI defensemen for that one.

True but Diebold fanned on the poke.

DrDemento
03-08-2014, 07:29 PM
The key with a hot goaltender, despite what we crow about here, is to simply be patient. No need to try to get cute, because then you aren't going to have a chance at all. It's just like any sort of zone defence in any sport, you make 'em chuck it from the cheap seats. If that risk doesn't go your way, there isn't much you can do about it.

I was always taught in any sport-if you are facing a player who just seems to be in a zone-you have to do whatever it takes to change the pace. Get a lot of whistles, make him move the way he doesn't want to, not ever let him get set into his comfort pattern or zone. Whether it be baseball, boxing, hockey, basketball, whatever. i am certain gaudet will have DC make some changes and try to throw Scott off a bit-even if it is just to bump him around some more.