Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yale at the White House

http://nhrcollegehockey.blogspot.com/

Yale will have an audience with President Barack Obama at the White House on Monday, a reception to honor its 2013 Frozen Four championship. An official announcement with full details is expected to be released by the White House on Friday afternoon.

Re: Yale at the White House

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post

Yale will have an audience with President Barack Obama at the White House on Monday, a reception to honor its 2013 Frozen Four championship. An official announcement with full details is expected to be released by the White House on Friday afternoon.
    Isn't it a little late?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Isn't it a little late?
      I'm surprised they are doing it at all.

Comment

That aZZ clown has no idea what hockey is.

Comment

please shove the trophy up his arse!!!!!!
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

A year later...? Par for the course with this admin. Eli's should tell them thanks, but no thanks.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              A year later...? Par for the course with this admin. Eli's should tell them thanks, but no thanks.
              My guess is they do them all in one shot/one afternoon.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

[QUOTE=Patman;5908596]My guess is they do them all in one shot/one afternoon.[/QUOTL
                Doubtful. I don't pay attention to such nonsense, but I'd bet a round at the Brendan Behan that The Nobel prize winner mugged it up with the bouncy ball champs long ago.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  My guess is they do them all in one shot/one afternoon.
                  Doubtful. I don't pay attention to such nonsense, but I'd bet a round at the Brendan Behan that The Nobel prize winner mugged it up with the bouncy ball champs long ago.
                  I agree, but its more a "major sport"... i mean, there are how many college D1 sports? That and its noted that President Obama likes tall muscular basketball players.
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I think this is a great opportunity for the team (and I'm glad that the White House is acknowledging NCAA hockey). It's not uncommon for champions to be honored at the White House many months after they've won their titles - even the "bouncy ball" team. Let's save the politics for Breitbart.com, guys. This is a hockey forum.

Comment

Originally posted by light_the_lamp View Post
                      I think this is a great opportunity for the team (and I'm glad that the White House is acknowledging NCAA hockey). It's not uncommon for champions to be honored at the White House many months after they've won their titles - even the "bouncy ball" team. Let's save the politics for Breitbart.com, guys. This is a hockey forum.
                      What he said, although it should have taken place in the off season. Because if Yale beats Harvard, Allain would most likely have them on the ice on Monday..
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20140310gpb76k

WASHINGTON, D.C. – It took almost exactly 11 months to happen, but it was worth every day of the wait for the Yale men's hockey team, the 2013 NCAA Champions. The Bulldogs, who took the Frozen Four title at Pittsburgh last April, were honored today at the White House as part of its national champions day.

Comment

I'm surprised they are doing it at all.
                          BHO prolly still doesn't know there a lot of things are in the WH, so figured invite the ylaeies and get some pointers
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Since they went to Yale I presume the whole team has been at the White House multiple times already. Or will be there many more times in the future.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Since they went to Yale I presume the whole team has been at the White House multiple times already. Or will be there many more times in the future.
                              A handful prolly S&B and know lots
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X