Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Wait people are outraged on twitter?

Which fanbase? I didn't see it..
    Quackquack and his boy toys ride the kid hard

I assume trolling the twitter accounts of high schoolers is part of the new rape major curriculum BU is offering now.
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveF View Post
      Quackquack and his boy toys ride the kid hard

I assume trolling the twitter accounts of high schoolers is part of the new rape major curriculum BU is offering now.
      Who is this?!?!?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Who is this?!?!?
        It's alive!
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

if i have it right, brass bonanza chimed in on mike mcmahon's twitter in regard to verbal commits

Comment

bottom line for me is we're talking about kids and kids change their mind. so much can change with the player and school(s) involved after the initial verbal commit. ultimately a kid is gonna end up going where they want to go for the most part...i don't see what the issue is. that's what it should be for all these kids. go somewhere you want to be.

Comment

Is something wrong with "The Kid's" twitter page? It says it does not exist, on my computer. Any idea as to why?

https://***********/bchockeyblog1

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                if i have it right, brass bonanza chimed in on mike mcmahon's twitter in regard to verbal commits
                yup, call the whambulance

not sure what's going on w the kid's twittermachine

Comment

and as if he has any farking clue how quinn feels about it. it said "a number of big schools" feel how lucia does.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    and as if he has any farking clue how quinn feels about it. it said "a number of big schools" feel how lucia does.
                    I think the most important factor should be what is going to prevent the most kids from going MJ. I find it hard to believe that by allowing kids to be harassed after they have committed more are going to stay for college.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

unfortunately i don't see any solution for that. these MJ teams don't care about any NCAA policy. they are going to continue to pursue these kids till the bitter end just like they do now. so why would kids then care if they were also being "harassed" by other colleges?

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryj View Post
                        Three or more commitments in the last six months from previously committed kids. One of those kids never even decommitted from his school (publicly anyhow). How can the argument be made that BC isn't recruiting committed players when a kid never decommitted from a school to anyone's knowledge? It's been suspected even before the last couple commitments what York was doing
                        An argument can't be made that their not recruiting committed kids.

Like Bonin said though, nothing to get worked up about. The gentleman's agreement is a joke anyways.
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post

Like Bonin said though, nothing to get worked up about. The gentleman's agreement is a joke anyways.
                          C'mon
                          Jrrrry is almost 90 years old
                          One can expect him to remember who is committed and who ain't
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

mookie any update on gibbons?

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                              Sure it can. Milano and Bracco are both USNTDP, so all it would take is Ayers telling one of his buddies who coaches there "looks like we'll have extra scholarship $$," and the coaches there letting the players know BC has scholarship $$ available, Milano and Bracco (or their agents) contact BC, and they switch commitments. Or, they just could have let it be known (to coaches, not message boards) they're looking around. As for Wood, he was denied admissions to Brown and opened up his recruitment. He came down to BC and BU.

Did any of that happen? Other than Wood, who knows.
                              Last edited by popester; 05-04-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

exactly. like i said before, not every situation is gonna be the same. i am not claiming to know what happened. it's the people who blindly come to one conclusion here that drive me crazy. they have as much of an idea what happened as i do.

Comment

Working...
                                X