Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Bobby Allen put it best that York has set the standard so high that anything short of a NC is considered a disappointment.

Edit: FiveHole did you have awesome seats last night? Think I saw you on TV.
    Bobby Allen is right...............you think those are awesome seats? I abandoned FiveHole12 for the second row of the balcony at the blue line sitting with him only for the second. He asked me to leave after Union took the lead

Comment

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
      perhaps that is because there is absolutely no point in trying to discuss anything with JD and the profrom and almost every other BC fan, save for one, on this board. no point
      Really, if you think about it, the same could be said for a handful of Union bandwagon fans.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

No shame in losing to Union. They are every bit as good as their record would indicate. Close game, but in crunch time, against a team that good, you cannot make the type of errors Santini made on the 4th goal and Demko made on the 2nd goal and expect to win. It was disappointing, but it did not leave the bitter aftertaste that last year did.

Good luck to JG and Arnold in the pros, it's been a wild ride.

And good luck to Union, I hope they win, even despite the Union trolls that have popped up here recently.
        The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
        BC - 12
        BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          Bobby Allen is right...............you think those are awesome seats? I abandoned FiveHole12 for the second row of the balcony at the blue line sitting with him only for the second. He asked me to leave after Union took the lead
          More the collar up seats But agreed love the seats I get for the Beanpot, balcony first row. Best seats in the house IMO.

Please tell me people saw the prank pulled by the hockey team on twitter yesterday, absolutely hilarious.

Tonight's the first must watch Flames game in a decade

Comment

look for hayes to hold out and be a free agent, 29 other teams will be lined up for

Comment

bc blogger had that yesterday. i have zero inside info but three that come to mind immediately would be florida, boston and calgary.

Comment

i should say three that he himself would find interesting. ever since they traded jimmy you could see this happening. plus chicago's lineup isn't exactly easy to crack.

Comment

There was no shame in losing to Union anyway, but especially not after that fantastic performance they turned in against Minnesota. Talk about deserving champions -- that was a dominant run. BC gave them a pretty good game.

And now, the long summer...
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

exactly. i know for bc/york when they don't win it all it's always disappointing. how many programs can truly say that? we've been spoiled. in the end a much better showing than last year and a nice turnaround this year after losing to nd.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Really, if you think about it, the same could be said for a handful of Union bandwagon fans.
                      unfortunately the same can be said about plenty of fans on here from almost every fanbase. (although I cannot recall any providence fans posting pure drivel, is that because Jon is their entire fanbase on here?)

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        bc blogger had that yesterday. i have zero inside info but three that come to mind immediately would be florida, boston and calgary.
                        Calgary would be crazy. Has any college line played on the same line in the NHL?
                        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Didn't take long for Johnny to net his first NHL goal.

Comment

Granted the Flames are miserable but it only took 20 minutes for Johnny to be moved up to the first line.

Comment

First NHL shot, first NHL goal........Johnny Be Good
                              LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                                First NHL shot, first NHL goal........Johnny Be Good
                                From twitter:
                                https://twitter.com/NHLFlames/status.../photo/1/large

Comment

Working...
                                X