Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    Just got two passes to the Hobey Baker! I may, repeat May, have one extra.
    How did you obtain the passes?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      for a good laugh, check out dutchman's obvious trolling attempt in the union thread...
      he didn't like my comment

got a nice neg rep from him

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        he didn't like my comment

got a nice neg rep from him
        i got one from him all because i asked "which is what?" in response to his "this is exactly what i would have expected from the boston globe"

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          what's M&N?
          Mitchell & Ness

The sports jersey company. Their store is downtown on 12th and Chestnut
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MN Eagle View Post
            How did you obtain the passes?
            I have high friends in low places!
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I have two decent seats to sell for a friend. sec. 116' row 20. Price negotiable. Email me at namasteilk at gmail dot com.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Video - York, Arnold, Demko and Gaudreau speak ahead of tomorrow's Frozen Four semi vs Union:

http://youtu.be/BNQqDHtdxhk

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  it will be a killer for the fb program for recruiting.
                  I honestly don't think recruits give a crap about what logo is on the jersey as long as there's a B and a C.
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Jerry, on preparing for the FF: "The excitement level around our team is right off the charts now."

Arnold and JG mentioning how last year's loss is fresh in their minds, weren't focused, etc. They appear ready to go.

Jerry, on the critical roles played by and the importance of the lines to this team that are not JG-BA-KH, around the 15:00 mark... taking notes hoky?

Anyone nervous about this FF?... watch this Q & A. You'll feel a little better.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

yup

should be a fun game, coin flip

fyi, do you really thinj coach york is going to say anything different. little to savvy for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        yup

should be a fun game, coin flip

fyi, do you really thinj coach york is going to say anything different. little to savvy for that
                        Just watched the Union Q & A presser. Appears to me that the Penrose winner may be a little bit nervous about Thursday's game. Just my observation.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Go Dooshmen !!
                          sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            Just watched the Union Q & A presser. Appears to me that the Penrose winner may be a little bit nervous about Thursday's game. Just my observation.
                            same as vs u conn in oct. always very serious, never under estimates opponent. safe to say york is always pretty mellow. been there i think one other time with bowling green
                            Last edited by Hokydad; 04-10-2014, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              I honestly don't think recruits give a crap about what logo is on the jersey as long as there's a B and a C.
                              Disagree. Look at Oregon

Comment

if that matters, recruiting wrong kids

Comment

Working...
                                X