Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    not sure about others but i know you are
    lol am I supposed to be scared or something now. If you really do know who I am, give me a call and say hello, I'd love to talk.

Don't act like an idiot, post like an idiot and think every here is stupid AND you won't have to be embarrassed and called out every time you post.
    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
      What a ****ing moron. You had UML winning 4-3. Too dumb to change the bottom part of the post to all 4 from HAG line.
      That's not even the dumbest part. The dumbest part is the fact that he doesn't realize that editing posts leaves a timestamp.

"dad" needs his computer privileges revoked for his own good.
      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by johnk View Post
        What a ****ing moron. You had UML winning 4-3. Too dumb to change the bottom part of the post to all 4 from HAG line.
        those who matter know i was kidding

go make some more pig slop.

Comment

very good game, two very good teams

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
            That's not even the dumbest part. The dumbest part is the fact that he doesn't realize that editing posts leaves a timestamp.

"dad" needs his computer privileges revoked for his own good.
            do y'all really think that hoky was trying to pull one over on everyone?!?!? hahahahahahahahhaha

c'mon!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

hoky...seriously

how could anyone take that as you were kidding? nobody cares that you were wrong, game could have gone either way

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                do y'all really think that hoky was trying to pull one over on everyone?!?!? hahahahahahahahhaha

c'mon!!
                No. I just think he is a tremendous a $ $ h o l e!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  hoky...seriously

how could anyone take that as you were kidding? nobody cares that you were wrong, game could have gone either way
                  maybe because the very next post another poster quoted it. 50% of my posts are simply to see the reaction..

Had to control myself all weekend nof to post about vechionne on unh thread.

very happy bc won..

Comment

Congrats to BC. Best wishes for continued good fortune in the big tourney.
                    I know in a few weeks no one will remember, but that was an outstanding UML team you beat today.
                    "A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone."
                    Larry David

Comment

very good game, two very good teams

Comment

So BC just played an incredibly good, disciplined, smart, relentless team. And who's next? Union. Will need a repeat performance.

What a great game today, wow.
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                          So BC just played an incredibly good, disciplined, smart, relentless team. And who's next? Union. Will need a repeat performance.

What a great game today, wow.
                          Union will be indeed be every bit as tough an opponent as UML was. If BC goes all the way this year, they will truly earn it.
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                          BC - 12
                          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                            When a team beats you 3 times in a year and knocks you out of a postseason tournament on your home ice it best to just keep quiet about their fate. Makes you look dumb
                            ok

any other conduct on a SERIOUS MESSAGE BOARD! i should be aware of? thanks.

Comment

Anyway, great game. As Joe said, back and forth literally couldn't let up for 10 seconds or else the other team was heading the other way.

Too bad the selection committee is biased and put 2 of the best teams from the east in the same bracket

Comment

not saying it will happen but in my opinion if bc can beat lowell, they can beat union. i'd expect a game similar to tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X