Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    that is "one" great line
    Give us your prediction of the winner and the score of Sunday's game, oh wise one.
    One BC line against four Lowell second lines... that's 3 F's against 12 F's.
    Nine BC guys can stay home and sleep. Give us your pick.

Everyone else and their brother is picking Lowell. Who you got?
    Last edited by FiveHole12; 03-29-2014, 10:38 PM.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

hoky is actually right for once...bc only has one "great" line

good luck to lowell trying to stop it

Comment

pop one in here huskies and send the irish home

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

good luck to lowell trying to stop it
          BC certainly has the best line in college hockey with no one else being close. That being said Hellebucyk is the best goalie by far and the best since Howard was in HE. As a neutral observer that was rooting for both teams today so I could see the matchup tomorrow I can't wait.
          Last edited by Hockeypuck; 03-29-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Apparently we are the only team that Notre Dame can beat.

Glad they are gone. Still a ways to go, but glad our "kryptonite" is gone.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Going to be a great game tomorrow I think. The scary thing for us is that I think Lowell's strengths match well (for them) with our weaknesses. I think they will be able to push our D and create turnovers and transition, which is one of the things they excel at.

Obviously the fact that scoring on Hellebuyck is almost impossible is pretty daunting, too.

But I do think these are two of the very very best teams in the nation and it should be a great show.

also: womp womp Notre Dame. womp womp womp
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

the hockey east championship game that never was. last two hockey east teams standing, the two best teams in the league after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  pop one in here huskies and send the irish home
                  Was that delicious or what?

Comment

Agreed too bad, so sad for ND

As for tonight, 3 F vs 12 don't think we should show
                    Last edited by claver2010; 03-30-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      the hockey east championship game that never was. last two hockey east teams standing, the two best teams in the league after all.
                      Someone had doubt Lowell and BC were the 2 best teams in HE ?
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                        Obviously the fact that scoring on Hellebuyck is almost impossible is pretty daunting, too.
                        No kidding We only potted 3 against Hellebuyck last time we faced him. One from our only line, two from two different non-existent lines.
                        Maybe those other 9 guys of ours should suit up after all.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Hoky plays both sides of the fence like nobody's business and will be right no matter what happens in this game. That's his shtick. I want to see his prediction.

Comment

BC 4 Lowell 3 ot

all 3 from the HAG line
                            Last edited by Hokydad; 03-30-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              Lowell 4 BC 3 ot

all 3 from the HAG line
                              Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Someone had doubt Lowell and BC were the 2 best teams in HE ?
                                Not I

Comment

Working...
                                X