Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU travels to Alabama-Huntsville, March 7&8: Break Out the Shorts and Flip-Flops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU travels to Alabama-Huntsville, March 7&8: Break Out the Shorts and Flip-Flops!

So NMU visits UAH on the last week of the WCHA regular season. A sweep would assure us a playoff spot, but UAH is relishing the opportunity to play spoiler.

Should be fun... discuss.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: NMU travels to Alabama-Huntsville, March 7&8: Break Out the Shorts and Flip-Flops

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    So NMU visits UAH on the last week of the WCHA regular season. A sweep would assure us a playoff spot, but UAH is relishing the opportunity to play spoiler.

Should be fun... discuss.
    Not being a mathematician, being corrected wouldn't offend me. However I don't think a sweep assures you a playoff spot.
    I think you need a little help to get that spot.
    I'm sorry. I also know what assuming can do and I'm assuming you're talking about a playoff spot for NMU>
    Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-02-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Re: NMU travels to Alabama-Huntsville, March 7&8: Break Out the Shorts and Flip-Flops

The guys need to understand a few things: Enjoy the Waffle House. Enjoy the sunshine. And realize that if they lose, they're stuck in Marquette in the cold and snow until the semester ends.

So they better win, for the next three weeks (preferably six weeks) and keep earning mini-vacations away from MQT.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Why go to the Waffle House. The Embassy Suites where they are staying does a great breakfast! The nearest Waffle House is a few miles away.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I'm looking forward to making my first trip to Huntsville to cheer on the Wildcats. I'm even taking the golf clubs as I see the temperature will be around 60 degrees. Speaking hockey, this series scares me. I'm hoping for the sweep, but I would not be a bit surprised to see a split. Senior weekend, an inconsistent NMU team, and the road series combo have me a bit concerned. Nonetheless, I'm excited about seeing a new arena, some spring weather, and a chance to see the Cats move up into a better playoff position.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            The guys need to understand a few things: Enjoy the Waffle House. Enjoy the sunshine. And realize that if they lose, they're stuck in Marquette in the cold and snow until the semester ends.

So they better win, for the next three weeks (preferably six weeks) and keep earning mini-vacations away from MQT.
            Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
            Why go to the Waffle House. The Embassy Suites where they are staying does a great breakfast! The nearest Waffle House is a few miles away.
            Why are we discriminating between breakfasts?
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

And who says that they can only go to the Waffle House for breakfast?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ones in the lobby. Ones 3 miles away.
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Dammit.... Now I want Waffle House
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Dammit.... Now I want Waffle House
                    Come to Bowling Green next year. There's one next to the team hotel and a 5 minute walk from the rink. And there's a Tim Hotons a block away!

Comment

You can keep the waffles, I'll take my 4-egg omelet any day.

Comment

I had planned to make the drive up to Huntsville this weekend to see my beloved Wildcats. About 6 weeks ago I was asked if I could move up a trip planned for the 14th thru the 16th by one week. Without consulting my calendar I said sure. The small consolation prize is that I will be in New Orleans. I wish the Cats well.

Davyd83 if you still want I McGuire's beer stein I will be in MQT in July as part of a massive road trip. I will keep my smartphone handy for your game updates this weekend.

ShirtlessBob I agree, the 4-egg omelet any day.
                        "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                        -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                          But its the Waffle House. If the boys from Salome were in town, they'd be right here, at the Waffle House!
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaCat View Post
                            I had planned to make the drive up to Huntsville this weekend to see my beloved Wildcats. About 6 weeks ago I was asked if I could move up a trip planned for the 14th thru the 16th by one week. Without consulting my calendar I said sure. The small consolation prize is that I will be in New Orleans. I wish the Cats well.

Davyd83 if you still want I McGuire's beer stein I will be in MQT in July as part of a massive road trip. I will keep my smartphone handy for your game updates this weekend.

ShirtlessBob I agree, the 4-egg omelet any day.
                            Would love the McGuires! Kiss the Moose for me. Updates will be face booked and tweeted as usual. You can listen online as well RadioEagleSports.com.

Comment

Gameday...

Not sure what to expect...

Guess it's time to start the nervous hockey season....
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                              X