Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNO @ tUMD: This series will be a Blais!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNO @ tUMD: This series will be a Blais!

Press Conference--

Dirty, congratulations. How do you feel about UND winning the first NCHC regular season championship?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Yes, congratulations since no one else in the league gave 1/2 of a sh^t about the league or put any effort into it. It's quite the accomplishment [we] were able to win.
    UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
      Press Conference--

Dirty, congratulations. How do you feel about UND winning the first NCHC regular season championship?
      Homer
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Of course, we all know the REAL reason this happened in Omaha yesterday:

http://www.kptm.com/story/24898391/m...et-candy-store

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post

Don't jump to any hasty conclusions. Sure, he stole a bulldog statue, so you'd think it was a UMD fan. But then you read that he was with a woman, and suddenly that theory seems much less likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Homer
            I love The Simpsons

Oh this will not stand. Bulldogs better sweep in revenge!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
              Don't jump to any hasty conclusions. Sure, he stole a bulldog statue, so you'd think it was a UMD fan. But then you read that he was with a woman, and suddenly that theory seems much less likely.
              Either taken by a fed-up-with-being beaten-by-Bulldogs UNO fan or is, perhaps, to be served up in Biddco's favorite new Omaha restaurant:

http://bulldogburgersomaha.com/

In any event, Bulldogs must meet a ceremonious end. It is ordained.

Comment

Either taken by a fed-up-with-being beaten-by-Bulldogs UNO fan or is, perhaps, to be served up in Biddco's favorite new Omaha restaurant:

http://bulldogburgersomaha.com/

In any event, Bulldogs must meet a ceremonious end. It is ordained.
                It's gonna have tough competition with Dudley's Pizza. That place ruled.

I'd rather have UMD play on the road and don't want them to sweep or get home ice. It still seems like it is in their favor to get home ice
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  It's gonna have tough competition with Dudley's Pizza. That place ruled.

Did you try Pepperjax? Might have been the two dozen drinks in me, but that was **** good both nights
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Did you try Pepperjax? Might have been the two dozen drinks in me, but that was **** good both nights
                    They are a chain, by the way. No Minnesota locations as yet:

http://www.pepperjaxgrill.com/our-story/

I have a business relationship with Gary Rohwer. Next time I speak to him I'll try and remember to ask him if he's looking at Minnesota at all. They are getting close to it, now:

http://www.pepperjaxgrill.com/locations/

Pepperjax was my late business partner's favorite place to eat.

Comment

We did not make it there.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        We did not make it there.
                        Its not quite Val's and nowhere near Ian's but it is a great location for the drunchies

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

I'll have to do that next time I'm in Omaha.

I'm gonna say that UNO comes out strong on Friday and wins. Then UMD comes back with a nice Saturday win.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Poking around the NCHC web site tonight I found the "NCHC's Fan of the Week" feature, something heretofore unknown to me.

I see that Biddco won this award when he was in Omaha in January:

http://www.nchchockey.com/page/show/...an-of-the-week

Comment

Poking around the NCHC web site tonight I found the "NCHC's Fan of the Week" feature, something heretofore unknown to me.

So you have to whore yourself out to Weldie-like levels to get it? Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts, We... Got... SCREWED!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                So you have to whore yourself out to Weldie-like levels to get it? Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts, We... Got... SCREWED!
                                And look what it got me! An NCHC bag, hat and patch! Well worth it.

I figured with my outfit and the Penrose Cup being in Omaha, I would have a great chance of winning. And I did. It was great.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X