Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU @ CC Mar 7 & 8: Can You Take Me High Enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ CC Mar 7 & 8: Can You Take Me High Enough?

**** Yankees....

SCSU coming off a win on Saturday for a split against the no-namers, CC also rebounding after an embarrassing loss but losing in OT to get swept in Omaha

Good chance that these two could meet again and swap venues. CC with "nothing to play for" as the sit 48th in PWR so they're gonna need to win the autobid to get into the dance and they have already locked up the 7 seed

SCSU tied for first trying to get their name on the Penrose, and hopefully win it outright
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU @ CC Mar 7 & 8: Can You Take Me High Enough?

I am hesitant about this series. Mostly in part that it is on CBS Sports on Friday night, and we all know how well we play on national television.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

CC is terrible. Absolutely terrible.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Yet they'd be the 3 seed in the WCHA

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Yet they'd be the 3 seed in the WCHA
          What kind of fuzzy math are you using?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

What kind of fuzzy math are you using?
            Because CC > anyone in the WCHA not named FSU or MSUM

Comment

Because CC > anyone in the WCHA not named FSU or MSUM
              I might disagree with that.

Comment

I do think so... CC swept denver, who beat Massachusetts, who beat Notre Dame, who beat BC.

Of course, I heard this from my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw CC getting stoned at 31 Flavors last night. So who knows.

Comment

I watched quite a bit of that CC sweep over Denver...I still don't know how CC did it, although DU isn't that great, either.

Comment

I watched quite a bit of that CC sweep over Denver...I still don't know how CC did it, although DU isn't that great, either.
                    Maybe not, but didn't you follow willy's flow chart? Its airtight

Comment

Maybe not, but didn't you follow willy's flow chart? Its airtight
                      Yes, it does lack oxygen flow...

Comment

Sidebar on the UNO/CC series this past weekend.

Notable at the two games was the utterly strange amount of Missouri Tiger gear I saw various attendees sporting.

Then, it dawned on me.

A. Tigers
                        B. Exact same color scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                          Sidebar on the UNO/CC series this past weekend.

Notable at the two games was the utterly strange amount of Missouri Tiger gear I saw various attendees sporting.

Then, it dawned on me.

A. Tigers
                          B. Exact same color scheme.
                          And their coach looks like Ron Jeremy.....
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

They should hold Hedgehog Night.
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                              I am hesitant about this series. Mostly in part that it is on CBS Sports on Friday night, and we all know how well we play on national television.
                              I thought the same thing. The rest of the nation must think we really suck. Perhaps we can convince CBS Sports to go broadcast the WMU and UND game instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X