Need 7 Seats for Frozen Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 7 Seats for Frozen Four

I'm looking for seven together on the lower or club level. Message me if you're interested. Thanks.
    Go Pioneers!

Re: Need 7 Seats for Frozen Four

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
    I'm looking for seven together on the lower or club level. Message me if you're interested. Thanks.
    Have you tried buying them directly from the Wells Fargo Center or the NCAA?

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
      Have you tried buying them directly from the Wells Fargo Center or the NCAA?
      Yes, all they have available are nose bleeds for the same price I'd pay from someone dumping there better seats.
      Go Pioneers!

Comment

Still looking.
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

If you need club level seats email James Nelson of premium seats at the Wells Fargo Center. They have suites available (12 seats) so maybe you can do a partial suite or sell the other 5 seats. janelson@comcast-spectacor.com

Comment

Thanks Priceless. I'm looking into it. I'd also consider a 4/3 or 5/2 split if the seats were close together.
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
              Thanks Priceless. I'm looking into it. I'd also consider a 4/3 or 5/2 split if the seats were close together.
              Go to the Wells Fargo center website and enter 7 into regular seats. Just got lower bowl, row 21, seats 3-11. You owe me a beer. See you in Philly.

Comment

Working...
              X