X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
    Kamal sucks. Oooops sorry did that offend you? I would never mean to talk bad about your baby. Seawolf players sure are lucky to have such protective mommys to stand up for them.
    If I remember correctly and I do, it is your dump bears that need someone to stand up for them because when they met the mighty Seawolves they folded like a cheap tent. Kamal and the guys didn't need anyone to stand up for them. They walked into your barn and put an end to your dump bears season. When it was for all the marbles Kamal and the mighty Seawolves took every single one of them. Your dump bears got zip, zero, nada. Our guys eliminated those guys.
    Better come up with something more original.
    That's right it's the loser spouting his drivel.
    He's incapable of an original thought.
    Loser

Edit: this loser is not worthy of another response. He's so ignorant he'll just continue with his losing drivel.
    Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-18-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      If I remember correctly and I do, it is your dump bears that need someone to stand up for them because when they met the mighty Seawolves they folded like a cheap tent. Kamal and the guys didn't need anyone to stand up for them. They walked into your barn and put an end to your dump bears season. When it was for all the marbles Kamal and the mighty Seawolves took every single one of them. Your dump bears got zip, zero, nada. Our guys eliminated those guys.
      Loser

Edit: this loser is not worthy of another response. He's so ignorant he'll just continue with his losing drivel.
      I encourage you to keep focusing on this while you are in the Final Five.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
        Loser

Drivel? Sorry I am not an experienced loser as those down south. Quite touchy y'all are down there. You could enjoy your sea puppies trip to the final five but if you wanna let the lowly folks in fairbanks get you riled up hey I may as well have something to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Isn't it time for you to quit focusing on us and instead focus on the reaming for Friday night?
          We can do both. You see, unlike the Seawolves who are in Grand Rapids, we are still her in Alaska (like the Nanooks) and can do both at our leisure. Aren't you lucky!
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            We can do both. You see, unlike the Seawolves who are in Grand Rapids, we are still her in Alaska (like the Nanooks) and can do both at our leisure. Aren't you lucky!
            It's ok, we know that we will always be the #1 desire of your attention.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

The seawolves did end UAF's season, but I find it funny that Kamal is on the bench saying it. He had the least to do with it, last game he played the Nanooks scored 7 goals. He is doing a great job warming the bench though. Gunderson played great, kamal not so much.
              Neither of your goalies is good ......one sucked and Butterbean had to leave him in because the other one really sucks.... so Kamal’s job was to be ready…………..If Gunny got into trouble Kamal could take his place ,an option Butterbean wished he had.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Sorry I am not an experienced loser.
                What did you experience last weekend? You must be an apprentice loser you need to hook up with a journeyman loser like the F U Lady. From her actions she must be a lead loser. If that can’t happen go to the “mall” and get a new treasure............................... that should make you feel better.
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Cup Cake Hockey Association. Old age getting the best of that memory?
                  who the hell are you?

Comment

I had to cede the prime spot at Benson and A Street to Alaska Hockey as a result of the loss (or win, depending on your perspective).
                    You know I wanted Nothern Lights and Minnesota .........bushes......

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      You know I wanted Nothern Lights and Minnesota .........bushes......
                      And not to disparage my Home Team, but he wasn't talking about the foliage.. :O)

*sorry AK Hockey*

Not intentional throwing under the bus.
                      Last edited by UAA Fan in Florida; 03-19-2014, 08:13 PM.
                      Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

• Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                        And not to disparage my Home Team, but he wasn't talking about the foliage.. :O)
                        I just threw up a little.

Comment

Being a Nanook fan will do that to ya.
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Just so we're on the same page, how's the golfing?
                            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              Being a Nanook fan will do that to ya.
                              Your colors remind me of split pea soup. When I was in elementary school, my school cafeteria served split pea soup. If you let it sit in the bowl for a fee minutes, you could turn the bowl upside down and the split pea soup would remain as-is...it wouldn't even budge with all the force of gravity. To this day, I can't eat split pea soup without nausea. This is one of the nicer things I can say about UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                                Just so we're on the same page, how's the golfing?
                                Pretty ****ty in Juneau today.

Comment

Working...
                                X