X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Whatever helps you cope with the fact UAF's season is done...
    You forget that I, like you, have gone through many losing seasons as a fan of an Alaskan team. So I am used to it but it won't ever stop me from talking smack about UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
      Just like your fan base, not all of us agree with each other. But there are still many UAA fans saying he deserved it.
      If you are trying to find something to hang onto, try one of Butterbean's love handles. Thomas could be the worst coach in the league, but we still found a way to win, against FU, on the road.
      _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
      No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
        Thomas could be the worst coach in the league, but we still found a way to win, against FU, on the road.
        Wait, when? Sure as heck wasn't this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
          If you are trying to find something to hang onto, try one of Butterbean's love handles. Thomas could be the worst coach in the league, but we still found a way to win, against FU, on the road.
          Bilbo was always pretty smart.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
            You forget that I, like you, have gone through many losing seasons as a fan of an Alaskan team. So I am used to it but it won't ever stop me from talking smack about UAA.
            Yes, I know that you're a lot like me. So i know for a fact that this loss must burn you even a little bit.

Remember, when the playoffs come, You Can't Spell Failure Without UAF!
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Wait, when? Sure as heck wasn't this season.
              You're quick.

Comment

I didn't get to rag on them when they lost since they attacked each other and their own team, that took out any fun for me then so just making up for it now. I'll be done soon .
                They haven't won anything in years. Let them have their fun. They'll go back to eating their own soon enough.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

You're quick.
                  Well, in Fairbanks that's actually true...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yes, I know that you're a lot like me. So i know for a fact that this loss must burn you even a little bit.

Never said it didn't burn. Of course it does, because we share the mentality that you don't lose to your rival. I just enjoy stirring things up and keeping the rivalry alive and well between the fans!

Comment

You're quick.
                      I just don't understand how a win against FSU in the past is relevant to a playoff game this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

UAA...Under Achieving Alaskans. Since 1954. Or whenever you came into existence.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                          Never said it didn't burn. Of course it does, because we share the mentality that you don't lose to your rival. I just enjoy stirring things up and keeping the rivalry alive and well between the fans!
                          Well, you don't do a very good job of it. It's like batting practice swings in here...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Well, you don't do a very good job of it. It's like batting practice swings in here...
                            I'm getting responses...so it's working.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                              UAA...Under Achieving Alaskans. Since 1954. Or whenever you came into existence.
                              It's University of Average Achievers thank you very much.

I've been giving you guys that one for years and yet you guys still don't take it...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I just don't understand how a win against FSU in the past is relevant to a playoff game this season?
                                Do I have to spell it out? F U, named after the 2 fingered Grandma from game 4 of the Gov Cup.

Why don't you finish college?

Comment

Working...
                                X