X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    'Grats, Seawolves. You all earned it. Have fun in Grand Rapids.
    Thanks. It's a shame there had to be a loser, both teams played great and are very evenly matched. I just wish we had been able to do it on home ice. Next season!

Thomas is a class act, and we owe him a lot. Thanks Coach!! Anchorage loves you!!
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Oh man what a game. Reminds me of the game a few years ago when Justin Bourne won it in OT. I think the corner has finally been turned. THAT was the win this program needed. Game 7, on the road, having to fight off a good team. I'm really proud to be a UAA fan now.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Wow, that was a hell of a ride! Congratulations, Seawolves. Savor the victory tonight and then focus focus focus on sticking it to Ferris Wheel next week. And Coach Thomas (and staff), you rock. You are the best thing to happen to the Seawolves in a long time.

Comment

Coach Thomas will be interviewed live by Dave Goldman on channel 11

Brad duwe being interviewed live by channel 2 on there newscast
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            Coach Thomas will be interviewed live by Dave Goldman on channel 11

Brad duwe being interviewed live by channel 2 on there newscast
            Watched both of the interviews. Good to see Duwe wearing the player of the game VEST.

And JJ, I have always been proud to be a UAA fan!! Just a little more so tonight.
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
              **** yeah! UA_ you can take your Governor's Cup and shove it!! Wait, where's my manners? Respectfully of course.
              Lmao yeah ok....can't wait to see Ferris shove your words right back at you. At least we have the Cup and the Seawolves will be the embarrassment of the FF. Game should have gone a lot different, Nanooks wanted it tonight but Seawolves played dirty at times and throughout the series but luckily the Nanooks went to match their style of play while being aggressive enough to generate some offense. The refs were awful as well, go ahead and say that of course the UA_ fans will blame the refs...but it's BS, the goal that was called off cause the net came off was horsesh*t, net came off after the puck went in.

I don't have a problem with any of you UAA fans personally but your team still sucks and always will. Respectfully yours, IceAngel .

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                Lmao yeah ok....can't wait to see Ferris shove your words right back at you. At least we have the Cup and the Seawolves will be the embarrassment of the FF. Game should have gone a lot different, Nanooks wanted it tonight but Seawolves played dirty at times and throughout the series but luckily the Nanooks went to match their style of play while being aggressive enough to generate some offense. The refs were awful as well, go ahead and say that of course the UA_ fans will blame the refs...but it's BS, the goal that was called off cause the net came off was horsesh*t, net came off after the puck went in.

I don't have a problem with any of you UAA fans personally but your team still sucks and always will. Respectfully yours, IceAngel .
                I'll take ending a rivals season in their barn over winning a gov cup any day of the week
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post

Grow. Up.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Grow. Up.
                      Says the person who has probably 20+ years on me.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        I'll take ending a rivals season in their barn over winning a gov cup any day of the week
                        When's your tee time? *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          And just to touch on the whole Thomas not winning COTY. How can a team who finished 6th get COTY? Wanna talk about being butthurt, look at the UAA fans comments about that. Sure you won more games than last season but FOUR of those were against UAH and and Gunderson was your only saving grace against the Nooks the past few games. Doesn't mean he deserves an award like that.

Comment

And just to touch on the whole Thomas not winning COTY. How can a team who finished 6th get COTY? Wanna talk about being butthurt, look at the UAA fans comments about that. Sure you won more games than last season but FOUR of those were against UAH and and Gunderson was your only saving grace against the Nooks the past few games. Doesn't mean he deserves an award like that.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Oh right, cause the Seawolf players didn't manage to put 5 pucks in the net tonight, right? You are really making yourself look quite silly. And maybe you should go back and read what was said, cause it was a couple Nanook fans who felt he got screwed out of COTY.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Why don't you worry about your own diagnosis.

Comment

Working...
                                X