• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Tijuana? ***?
    Tattoo's .......
    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-14-2014, 05:09 AM.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Final Score: Alaska 3, Alaska Anchorage 2 - OT
      New Records: Alaska 18-13-4, Alaska Anchorage 16-15-4

Recap - Text Box - Game Sheet

Referees: Pete Friesema, Butch Mousseaux
      Linesmen: John Conoy, Carl Saden
      Attendance: 1752
      Start Time: 7:07 pm End Time: 9:53 pm Total Time: 2:46
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
        IMHO not sure your attitude and comments are a help.
        Perhaps some constructive comments, ideas, etc. rather than a destructive rant might help.
        I'm not sure....just a thought...
        A previous post of mine from earlier this season..

I'm kinda fed up with you also... You and your ******** pony bullsh*t. Asshat.
        Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

• Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post

Give the guy a break he's been a fan since birth. He's just showing some passion for the team.
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post

Well, you know my response...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
              Give the guy a break he's been a fan since birth. He's just showing some passion for the team.
              It's been my personal opinion that if some of the other fans of this program actually started showing some passion, having some expectations out of this program then maybe it'll succeed.

But then again, maybe we're the only ones tired of losing, especially to Fairbanks!
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                Most students are in Tijuana, Florida or Colorado during the break
                Tiajuana, Florida or ?Colorado? Oh wait, I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  It's been my personal opinion that if some of the other fans of this program actually started showing some passion, having some expectations out of this program then maybe it'll succeed.

But then again, maybe we're the only ones tired of losing, especially to Fairbanks!
                  Or maybe you're just a pony loving asshat? You aren't even gracious when the team wins, you spout your pony cannon. No, wow, such and such played a great game tonight, the team gelled, no, with you it's 'KILL 'EM ALL, THEY SUCK'

You used to not be like this...

I hate losing to _airbanks with every fiber of my being, but I'm not gonna throw the whole team under the bus when they don't meet my expectations...

Of course, if I was on the team, I'd just guess you were an asshat, and ignore you...

Comment

Well, you know my response...

Comment

Or maybe you're just a pony loving asshat? You aren't even gracious when the team wins, you spout your pony cannon. No, wow, such and such played a great game tonight, the team gelled, no, with you it's 'KILL 'EM ALL, THEY SUCK'

You used to not be like this...

I hate losing to _airbanks with every fiber of my being, but I'm not gonna throw the whole team under the bus when they don't meet my expectations...

Of course, if I was on the team, I'd just guess you were an asshat, and ignore you...
                      Well the Party Cannon comes out because it's funny and joyful and makes people happy (well, except maybe you) just like a Seawolf win. And actually, I do have praise for players and such when they do play well, just haven't seen it lately because they haven't. And, I've always been like this! Just search through my post history, you'd see it.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Fans did show passion! That's why we have a new athletic director and a new coach - a coach who isn't going to turn this program around over night. So cut the team some slack. They have made great strides this season, and there is a much renewed interest in Seawolf hockey, for the first time in a long time.
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            Fans did show passion! That's why we have a new athletic director and a new coach - a coach who isn't going to turn this program around over night. So cut the team some slack. They have made great strides this season, and there is a much renewed interest in Seawolf hockey, for the first time in a long time.
                            And look what it did!

I do cut them slack, just not against UAF. You don't lose to UAF.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

And look what it did!

I do cut them slack, just not against UAF. You don't lose to UAF.
                              Ok, truce, from me, for the time being we have to kick UA_ *** tonight!

Comment

And look what it did!
                                I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. But yes, just look what it did. They ended the season at 500 in the WCHA and their home record was an astounding 11-3-2! Out of 16 home games we only watched them lose THREE games. When was the last time we could say that? You know, pretty sure that UA_ feels the same way - they don't lose to UAA. Someone has to lose. All in all, I am extremely pleased with the team and the coaches this season.
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X