X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I mean it with love!
    Haha I like it! I don't hate you! Just a rival! I like getting crazy and talking trash! I'm sure you' re a darn good person. I do like your passion.
    All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

I will go on record as saying..... Wait for it......Matt Thomas deserved COTY! Ouch... Hurt a little!
      All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
        Internet tough guy again. I'll proudly give you my name and contact info.... PM me! I'd love to have a beer with a crazy ponies loving d-bag! Calmer down funny guy! Haha
        Training Table.......show up.....
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
          Most students are in Tijuana, Florida or Colorado during the break
          Tijuana? ***?
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            Training Table.......show up.....
            You're still in training?!?!?!?

Comment

• Woody is improved I'll give him that. But I always sense an under current of not really wanting the guys to succeed, or just plain old facts, nothing special, I don't know just don't like it for some reason. Oh well tomorrow we'll see what we got for fight. UAA typically stronger 2nd night.
              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
                I will go on record as saying..... Wait for it......Matt Thomas deserved COTY! Ouch... Hurt a little!
                Yeah I know tough to admit for northerners, but it's true so that helps ease the pain.
                If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Agreed. But he's been much better this season than in years past.
                  Agreed. Still has a ways to go but is better than he has been.

Again, totally agree. Can't stand the dude.
                  Kinda disagree on this guy. IMHO he's a smarmy, arrogant, A"S who has absolutely no hockey knowledge whatsoever.

He certainly deserved it. Even the Ferris State coach told Bruce Czech that he deserved it. Isn't that ironic?
                  What can I say? Congratulations to the Ferris guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                    Yeah I know tough to admit for northerners, but it's true so that helps ease the pain.
                    Not to take anything for Daniels, because he is a **** good coach and a class act, but Matt Thomas took on a very delicate situation and succeeded. You can't take that from him.

Comment

I thought UAA forced the style of play and played fairly well. We are dangerous on the rush but UAA’s defense limited those opportunities. We are not very dangerous with a slow break out or if we rely on puck control. UAA is not too dangerous on the rush but have success with puck control and work in front of the crease. I thought the flow of tonight’s game favored UAA.

We haven’t figured out who will step up in place of Morley. Kunyk and Beck are our studs but Morley is our spark. We haven’t been the same without him. We seem to be hesitant and back on our heels the last couple of games. That’s partly because of the UAA defense, but also because we have become tentative all of a sudden. But we did better tonight than last Saturday.

This OT win may allow us to play a little looser than we have the last two games, which hopefully won’t bode well for UAA.

Go Nooks!

Comment

The big thing that needs to be said: UAF didn't play well either. I just have a bad feeling about tomorrow.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                          Id take van Allen over Williams any day, and put Roy in for hubbs
                          When Williams has his head screwed on correctly he is very good, he needs more consistency.
                          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                            You got a problem with someone showing some passion?
                            Exactly, the gif of Ari Gold saying Get the **** out would be perfect here, I would do it but I quite honestly don't know how to post images/videos. Which is odd cause I'm usually pretty tech savvy
                            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              And you're a d-bag. Aren't we a pair!
                              You ever think of becoming a debater/politics, you'd get my vote bro. Or hosting a youtube show, since Ray Williams Johnson supposedly retired, his fan base is ripe for the picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                                Woody is improved I'll give him that. But I always sense an under current of not really wanting the guys to succeed, or just plain old facts, nothing special, I don't know just don't like it for some reason. Oh well tomorrow we'll see what we got for fight. UAA typically stronger 2nd night.
                                I know this is Matt Thomas first season but I sense a reoccurring theme, friday night blues, and saturday success, bring's me all the way back to John Hill and our golden jerseys. Thought I'd just throw that out there, I don't mean to further depress us Seawolf Faithful. I'm sure this might change given Thomas' first compete cycle of recruits.
                                Last edited by AKSWF; 03-14-2014, 03:32 AM. Reason: clarity ya dig

Comment

Working...
                                X