X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    I just spoke with GCI, and Palmer has the same channel line up as Anchorage does, and the games should be live. They are showing on my menu as starting at 7:00.
    Then I hope to see you in Alaskanas chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      Then I hope to see you in Alaskanas chat.
      Link?
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Link?
        Should be the same as always. I won't be at a pc, but I should be on via my phone...

AND

Let's get them _airbanksians!!!

It's a GREAT DAY TO BE A SEAWOLF!!!!
        Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
          Should be the same as always. I won't be at a pc, but I should be on via my phone.
          I know it's always the same, but I don't have the link. Anyone care to post it?
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Alaskanas chat

http://tinychat.com/alaskana

Comment

should work.

Comment

Originally posted by kamariek View Post
                Thanks (you too Seawolf Fan). Welcome kamariek!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Thanks (you too Seawolf Fan). Welcome kamariek!!
                  Hey Suze. Just a shout out from your friends in Black Bear country. Miss U. You never come by the Maine thread anymore.

Comment

I thought there would have been a little more people at the game even with Spring break

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                      Hey Suze. Just a shout out from your friends in Black Bear country. Miss U. You never come by the Maine thread anymore.
                      I was, but nobody ever answered my questions! Heard your winter has been worse than mine?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                        I thought there would have been a little more people at the game even with Spring break
                        Their barn has been empty a lot this season. Having a game on a Thursday night doesn't help. I'm sure it will be full tomorrow.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I was, but nobody ever answered my questions! Heard your winter has been worse than mine?
                          OMG yes it has. You guy's have been tropical compared to Maine this winter. And that's unfair bcause I remember responding to a post of yours. How's our Maine boyz been doing behind the bench this year??

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                            They don't have attendance problems.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              They don't have attendance problems.
                              Not at all, that place is packed!!
                              _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                              No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

More hockey!
                                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X