It looked like it was his knee that was injured

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Nanookfan24 View Post
      Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
      My stats are simple UAA kicks some F U butt
      Never want to see someone injured.
      As you can see from Alaska Hockey we never aim for the knee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        My stats are simple UAA kicks some F U butt
        ok
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Nanookfan24 View Post
          It was a bad head on with linemate.......been there..........don't like them.
          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

It was a bad head on with linemate.......been there..........don't like them.
            It didn't look like a line mate from where I was. Looked like he and a UAA player collided and just either went in to the collision badly or landed badly.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
              It didn't look like a line mate from where I was. Looked like he and a UAA player collided and just either went in to the collision badly or landed badly.
              15 feet from me, dead center in your new glass unless the visitors panes is circus fun house glass.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Enough of the niceties...

Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

• Uh oh gloves are off now ^^^
                  If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                    Uh oh gloves are off now ^^^
                    How do you say, 'Bring it on' in fairbankeeze?

"Hold my (thunk)"
                    Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      15 feet from me, dead center in your new glass unless the visitors panes is circus fun house glass.
                      It was a seawolf. Morley went into it wrong and had all his weight on a skate that was going the wrong direction, twisting his knee. Definitely a knee injury, but the twist didn't look bad. The degree of damage is a mystery. He could return, or not return.

I personally think the games will be competitive, but not like saturday. Remember on saturday they had to deal with brand-new line pairings, with only that days practice. They've been at it.
                      The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

My wife recommends Alaska Eye Care Center on 9th Ave.
                        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

• Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                          It was a seawolf. Morley went into it wrong and had all his weight on a skate that was going the wrong direction, twisting his knee. Definitely a knee injury, but the twist didn't look bad. The degree of damage is a mystery. He could return, or not return.

I personally think the games will be competitive, but not like saturday. Remember on saturday they had to deal with brand-new line pairings, with only that days practice. They've been at it.
                          I agree, it was a collision with a UAA guy. Nothing malicious about the play, just a bad fall on Morley's part.

Comment

The games are now showing on the TV guide on channel 1. Surprised GCI ponied up.
                            _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                            No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Maybe you should get your eyes checked. Or are you trying to get a job as a referee? It was definately a seawolf player.

Comment

GCI TV -- Fairbanks guide shows the game on Channel 1 at 7p and replayed at 10pm for Thursday...

Comment

Working...
                                X