This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Methodical View Post
    No one will consider UAA an easy win after today. They snapped a good streak we had going.

I will consider next weekend the true prize, like you. And the icing on top of the cupcake. The moist, delicious, cupcake. Everyone is being too nice, especially compared to years past. We've got another series coming up! NO MORE SHOOTOUTS! THERE WILL BE A VICTOR!!!

I feel like we should be wearing top hats and monocles.

I should buy a top hat and a monocle. It'd be more appropriate that mmf wear it though, he's nice and respectful-like. Not like that alaska hockey guy. He should wear a boot. Just a boot. Like in monopoly.
    LOL! What about JJ? Does he get a boot too?

I agree though. Too nice. That needs to stop.

GO NOOKS! SEAWOLVES SUCK!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
      Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I'm still working on getting it as my signature line...troubles uploading it.
      So little green. So much blue. It's a beautiful thing!!

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        And in the last five seasons it's 10-6 UAF. As for the shootouts, they are what they are. UAA agreed to it.
        And I agree with you Squarebanks, we agreed to it.
        Poor decision on our part however it is what it is.
        Congratulations on your shootout win.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
          So little green. So much blue. It's a beautiful thing!!
          UA_ fans have such a Napoleon complex!
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Don't you mean neapolitan or better yet... spumoni.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
              Duh, that's because we are better than you.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

I was watching the video that UAA posted on Facebook, showing the goal by Cameron. Couldn't help but notice the lady giving dual middle fingers to the Seawolves. Classy. I wonder if she knows she's in that video?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I was watching the video that UAA posted on Facebook, showing the goal by Cameron. Couldn't help but notice the lady giving dual middle fingers to the Seawolves. Classy. I wonder if she knows she's in that video?

Come on suze, no one is going to care about that, no ones perfect.
                  Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                    Come on suze, no one is going to care about that, no ones perfect.
                    Ice Angel's the one who said we were being too nice ...

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

This is two days in a row you have posted something to make me chuckle.
                      This one made me laugh out loud.
                      I love it.
                      Please don't take it bad from either side.
                      I truly found it funny.
                      A low brow sense of humor I guess.

**edit**
                      I just re-watched it and laughed again.
                      Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-09-2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

In Anchorage they just say **** you to your face. Same difference, I suppose.
                        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

You should see her when she's headed to the transfer site to "collect". Just get out of her way. No treasure is worth your life.
                          _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                          No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Classic _airbanks........ and priceless............the F U Lady.......ha ha
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              Classic _airbanks........ and priceless............the F U Lady.......ha ha
                              Someone needs to cap those frames and turn it into a GIF then post it to Fark and Reddit and Bookface and all those "virally" places. It'd be super sweet if it caught on ...

"Gran gives the UAA Seawolves the Double-Bird"

Comment

If only you could have seen what some of the Seawolf players AND fans had been saying/doing during the game then I'm sure anyone could say the same thing about UAA. Oh but it's not caught on camera so it must not be true cause UAA fans could never be so vulgar or classless.

Comment

Working...
                                X