This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Unfortunately everything in Fairbanks is off Airport Way. Carlson Center, Growden, hotel, soccer fields, Big Dipper, airport, entrance to the highway. Pretty much everything you do in Fairbanks.
    Everything I do? Crazy, I must not be paying attention when I am driving. I'm pretty sure I only drive on airport way once or twice a week. But I know you people down south need something to try and make yourselves feel better about. Apparently the hockey team doesn't do that for you. So just keep on complaining about the one road there is in fairbanks. While UAF celebrates 5 governors cups in a row

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      Not even close.
      Show me a modern road system that covers a couple of miles that is more obtusely designed somewhere on planet earth. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
        Yes the "richer" side of town...there are parts of town in every city that are more wealthy than other parts...or I don't know, maybe anchorage doesn't have that. But there is a transfer site at an area of town where houses are $350,000+ so leftovers there are probably gonna be better quality of the the things found at transfer sites out by gold stream or farmers loop.

Thanks for sharing your experience from before Alaska was a state, good to know a creepy bar lady likes the color green.
        Directions please, for the high class dump. And don't let the usuals know that we're coming. I want "dibs".
        _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
        No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
          I see GCI is showing the game at 10PM tonight. Didnt check to see what time on Saturday. Looking for 2 close battles. We need some points this weekend. Hope coach has them ready to go.
          That happened before, and the game came on at 7:00. I am hoping it's just another GCI screw up.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

It looks like they are showing some kind of basketball tourney live so I don't hold out hope that it's going to be live. Same for Saturday night. Oh well.
            If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
              It looks like they are showing some kind of basketball tourney live so I don't hold out hope that it's going to be live. Same for Saturday night. Oh well.
              I think there is a high school tourney going on - it's really sad if that trumps DI hockey ... and the Gov Cup to boot!
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Does anybody know if The Cross Bar will be playing the game live?

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  I think there is a high school tourney going on - it's really sad if that trumps DI hockey ... and the Gov Cup to boot!
                  Dallas says it will be live GCI channel 1
                  She's usually in the know on that stuff but yeah GCI???????????

Comment

GCI is not showing the game live, they are showing the replay at 10.
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                      GCI is not showing the game live, they are showing the replay at 10.
                      According to GCI, that's because the game isn't sold out. So it's all _airbanks fault.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        According to GCI, that's because the game isn't sold out. So it's all _airbanks fault.
                        If that was the reason then they wouldn't have shown any of uafs previous games live in ANC or matsu.
                        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                          If that was the reason then they wouldn't have shown any of uafs previous games live in ANC or matsu.
                          Like I said, IF you can believe what they tell you. When she said that I asked her how they knew the game wasn't sold out. She said if it were the University would have contacted them. *rollingmyeyessmileymoment*

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

The Crossbar is supposed to have it live.
                            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                              The Crossbar is supposed to have it live.
                              I think I'll watch it on America One. We have our granddaughter again, until Sunday afternoon.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                                I think I'll watch it on America One. We have our granddaughter again, until Sunday afternoon.
                                Has anyone heard from Alaskana on the chat?
                                Did I miss it?

Comment

Working...
                                X