2014 Frozen Four Info Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    ... You had a chance to pick your seats... It's your problem that you chose to sit behind a student section...
    well see, someone in the lower bowl is NOT picking seats in a student section. it only becomes a student section when the pizzant schools that sometimes make it don't have enough donor/adults to use those lower bowl seats - then the students, who would otherwise be in the upper bowl allotment are forced to use the small number of seats the school then takes and the rest are put up for window walk-up sales.

but that's ok, since it's all you know.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      well see, someone in the lower bowl is NOT picking seats in a student section. it only becomes a student section when the pizzant schools that sometimes make it don't have enough donor/adults to use those lower bowl seats - then the students, who would otherwise be in the upper bowl allotment are forced to use the small number of seats the school then takes and the rest are put up for window walk-up sales.

but that's ok, since it's all you know.
      Exactly, the only schools that put students in their allotted seats are those that don't have the big time season ticket holders.

Comment

Re: 2014 Frozen Four Info Thread

Does anyone know the starting time of the semi games on Thursday ? My brother is flying in from the mid west and we're trying to coordinate things to meet.

Will the first game start around 4 or 5 PM ?
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
          Does anyone know the starting time of the semi games on Thursday ? My brother is flying in from the mid west and we're trying to coordinate things to meet.

As I recall, the games are 4 and 7 start times on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
            As I recall, the games are 4 and 7 start times on Thursday.
            It has moved back over the years and everything I've seen says 5 ET this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
              We've gone to the Beanpot model of 5 and 8:30. God help us if there's overtime in any of these semis. Gonna be a long day.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                We've gone to the Beanpot model of 5 and 8:30. God help us if there's overtime in any of these semis. Gonna be a long day.
                If you aren't upset enough at NCAA and how the ticket process has worked, go to the Wells Fargo arena website and look at available tickets. I was just messing around and found 2 in the lower bowl corner, row 21. Glad I have an okay priority number and got upper level tickets already. Good job NC$$

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  I'm 65 and have had 3 knee replacements. I only stand for the National Anthem. And BC goals!
                  Three knees? You are strange.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    Three knees? You are strange.
                    and here i thought he had three balls!!!

Comment

Anyone find it odd they haven't released a fan guide yet on their website and we're a week and a half from the event? Normally these things come in the envelope with the tickets weeks in advance. The website currently says: "For a look at some of the fun to be expected all weekend, check out last year’s Fan Guide."
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                        Anyone find it odd they haven't released a fan guide yet on their website and we're a week and a half from the event? Normally these things come in the envelope with the tickets weeks in advance. The website currently says: "For a look at some of the fun to be expected all weekend, check out last year’s Fan Guide."
                        It's in Philadelphia. They're still trying to find out if it's even possible to have fun.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Low 60s on Friday
                          Could be a golf day!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Low 60s on Friday
                            Could be a golf day!
                            Our superintendent is shooting for a 4/12 opening.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              It's in Philadelphia. They're still trying to find out if it's even possible to have fun.
                              Perhaps, W.C. Fields is writing the fan guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                maybe we have to go to Pittsburgh for the fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X