FSU @ Alaska - Freeze the Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golfhawkins View Post
    It may be to early with the standing as close as they are, but if the Nanooks get home ice for the 1st round, who are the possible opponents?
    Anybody but Ferris, Kato, or Huntsville.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

It sounds like the like the western michigan sisters of the blind has come back out of "the" hole. The "hole" would be Lason arena in a crap hole of a town south of Grand Rapids.

As for the two Alaska teams, I'm proud to say they are part of the WCHA along with Ferris and I hope that they all stay members for a long time.

Ferris has locked up at least home playoff games for the first round. It may be to early with the standing as close as they are, but if the Nanooks get home ice for the 1st round, who are the possible opponents?
      Interesting... The rest of the state and plenty of outsiders seem to love "beer city" Michigan (Kalamazoo). As for Lason arena... Never been there... Does it have seating on all sides of the glass? What about ceilings higher than 8ft? If it does then it must be a lot better than the pathetic building ferris plays in....
      Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Re: FSU @ Alaska - Freeze the Bulldogs

Alaska was impressive in Houghton . . . and Tech hasn't been playing badly. Could be a very interesting weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
          Doesn't look like anyone is taking the bait, perhaps this worked with the UAA crowd last weekend.
          Heck, the only ones on that thread last weekend were UAA fans.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by suze View Post
            heck, the only ones on that thread last weekend were uaa fans.
            dead thread

Comment

And... Kick some Alaska sea wolf a$s last weekend. Next up..... The Nanooks!
              I'm all for you quashing UA_ this weekend, but bring your Happy *** to the Sully next year... Different story all together.

And as bad a UAA has been on the road, I don't think one 2 goal game and one 1 goal game(empty net made it two,) counts as an Anchorage Seawolf *** kickin'.
              Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                On tape? I think it's time to upgrade to a color television and DVD player.
                I think he's being generous with the 'tape' comment. More like 8mm.
                Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                  I'm all for you quashing UA_ this weekend, but bring your Happy *** to the Sully next year... Different story all together.

And as bad a UAA has been on the road, I don't think one 2 goal game and one 1 goal game(empty net made it two,) counts as an Anchorage Seawolf *** kickin'.
                  I thought no one would take the bait, go seapuppies.

Comment

And... Kick some Alaska sea wolf a$s last weekend. Next up..... The Nanooks!
                    Hahahahaha. The Nanooks kicked YOUR teams a$s from the drop of the puck. They out hustled, out skated, out worked and BEAT your team all over the ice tonight. Ferris looked like crap. My prediction? The Nanooks sweep, and Mankato wins the McNaughton.
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Hahahahaha. The Nanooks kicked YOUR teams a$s from the drop of the puck. They out hustled, out skated, out worked and BEAT your team all over the ice tonight. Ferris looked like crap. My prediction? The Nanooks sweep, and Mankato wins the McNaughton.
                      I shall remember this moment, and every time I do, a tear will fall from my eye.
                      The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                        I shall remember this moment, and every time I do, a tear will fall from my eye.
                        Holy Moly.... Good job Nooks! You guys creamed them! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                          Awww, don't get too used to it. The chippy, cheap shots that Ferris was taking really ticked me off ... even if it was against the team I love to hate.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Great game for the Nooks!! Nice shot from Beck to open the scoring. Ferris may have had alot of shots but they didnt get many quality chances. But those calls in the last ten minutes were rediculous. They looked like they were officiating a girls game. I've seen bad officiating before, but at least people had made contact. Unlike many calls tonight. The bulldogs will come out strong tomorrow. Let's get the sweep Nanooks!!

Comment

Ferris needs to change it's mascot to the Ferris State sore losers... Ferris State Goons also has a nice ring to it.... Go Nanooks finish them off.
                              Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                                If you jinx this...
                                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
                                X