Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by all bear View Post
    No, where do I find. I go look
    On iPhone to to goblackbears.com and it should prompt you. Dunno know about android.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
      On iPhone to to goblackbears.com and it should prompt you. Dunno know about android.
      Let me look on my phone rather than work from memory.

Comment

Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
        Let me look on my phone rather than work from memory.
        Igotit...goblackbears.....thanks man
        sure why not

Comment

Igotit...goblackbears.....thanks man
          Ur welcome. http://www.goblackbears.com/sports/m...13-14/schedule

Hope the stream works
          Last edited by blackbear80; 02-26-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

I'm not much of one to post, mostly just browsing. But apparently someone is having troubles with their alternator? I missed something...

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbone View Post
              I'm not much of one to post, mostly just browsing. But apparently someone is having troubles with their alternator? I missed something...
              You'd have to have been on USCHO for a while to get it. a Providence fan and USCHO poster by the name of Jon needed to have his alternator replaced in Orono on a trip to Alfond to watch the Friars lose and he feels the mechanic ripped him off. I think he still mentions it in any Maine-Providence thread he posts in.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                You'd have to have been on USCHO for a while to get it. a Providence fan and USCHO poster by the name of Jon needed to have his alternator replaced in Orono on a trip to Alfond to watch the Friars lose and he feels the mechanic ripped him off. I think he still mentions it in any Maine-Providence thread he posts in.
                Come on. As if a mechanic in Orono maine would rip off a flatlander. I still say it's just Jon's paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                  Come on. As if a mechanic in Orono maine would rip off a flatlander. I still say it's just Jon's paranoia.
                  People in Bangor/Orono have no right to call anyone a flatlander. That's the flattest area in all of New England.
                  Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

That would in some way mimic what they do at UHN. We want nothing to do with that. Before you know it, our trophy case would be empty.
                    There is a fan who throws a small bear on the ice when Maine scores it's first goal against UNH at the Alfond.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                      There is a fan who throws a small bear on the ice when Maine scores it's first goal against UNH at the Alfond.
                      Haha that's good
                      sure why not

Comment

Did anyone else see that both Flynn and Nyquist had overtime goals last night? Nyquist scored in overtime against Montreal, and Flynn scored in overtime against Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                          Did anyone else see that both Flynn and Nyquist had overtime goals last night? Nyquist scored in overtime against Montreal, and Flynn scored in overtime against Boston.
                          Flynn goal came in regulation
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Flynn goal came in regulation
                            Ah, thanks for the correction. I saw it on the local morning news this morning and I thought they said that it was in overtime. I saw the highlight of the goal though, but I missed the game, obviously! He did a neat move to kick it to his stick and then scored. Too bad it was against the Bruins. That would be a freak thing though if two former Maine players had scored OT goals in the same night!

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                              That bear must be pizzed.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Can someone please fill me in on the latest in terms of Maine's video stream's quality and whether it s worth the $7.95 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X