Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Oullette looks sharp tonight. He made a lot of great saves in the first period to keep Merrimack off the board.

Comment

ND 1-0 over BU after first period.

Comment

Bounceyball's going to finish up 6-23.....haven't won an America East playoff game since Jimmy Howard was in net.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
        43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
        104-47-14 (.669) in that time
        3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Maine kills off the Merrimack power play then earns a power play of their own.

Comment

If anyone follows high school hockey, Falmouth gets the game winner in OT to beat St. Dom's 3-2. Falmouth repeats as Class A Champs.

Earlier in the day, Messalonskee blew out Gorham in the Class B final, 6-1.

Comment

Maine going on another power play. Merrimack forward blocked a shot, lost his stick, hobbled around, then tackled someone to get a penalty.

Still Maine 1-0.

Comment

Morgan off again for a retaliation penalty. Merrimack to the power play.

Comment

1-0 Maine after two periods.

Thierronnen played well that period to keep Maine off the board. Maine has to stop with these penalties. Merrimack had 5 power plays so far in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                    Wally how's the attendance?
                    Must be close to 4800
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Rutt playing a very solid game tonight. Overall the defense has been very good.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Must be close to 4800
                        Not bad with spring break. This game feels like deja vu all over again. I don't like it. Mack's goalie is standing on his head, Maine can't stay outta the box .......ugh Whoever scores next is gonna win this game...mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                          If anyone follows high school hockey, Falmouth gets the game winner in OT to beat St. Dom's 3-2. Falmouth repeats as Class A Champs.

Earlier in the day, Messalonskee blew out Gorham in the Class B final, 6-1.
                          Doesn't Falmouth play a class B schedule all season until the playoffs then jump to A?

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                            Doesn't Falmouth play a class B schedule all season until the playoffs then jump to A?
                            no, they play one of the toughest schedules in the state... played 4 class b teams they played this year was Class B Champ Messo, Greely, and Cape, and Yarmouth... some of those are "old rivals"

Here is there schedule
                            http://www.mainehshockey.com/teams/2...-website/games
                            Last edited by gscott13; 03-08-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Campbell hits the post.

ND leading BU 2-1 after 2

Comment

Campbell clanks the short side post on a rush. Then goes to the net and gets another good chance.

Look like Maine scored, but they are waiving it off.

Under review.

Comment

Working...
                                X