Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And still running Dunkin Donuts Christmas commercials in February?

Who the hell's their traffic controller, anyway?
    Yeah, what was up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Not necessarily more important, but they might draw better ratings.

Will the school be negotiating the new contract, or will Learfield be at the table instead?
      Probably would draw better ratings because there's no simulcast in the Portland market.

Comment

Wow, what a great hockey game on NESN right now. UMass and UVM tied at 1. UVM just tied the game with less than 3 minutes left in the second. UVM ties it with a nifty carry over blue line, quick cut turn back, pass to D, screen in front, took goalie's eyes away, and in the net. Outstanding league this year in HE where you can get this type of hockey game in a one and done game. Liking the new rules.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          Wow, what a great hockey game on NESN right now. UMass and UVM tied at 1. UVM just tied the game with less than 3 minutes left in the second. UVM ties it with a nifty carry over blue line, quick cut turn back, pass to D, screen in front, took goalie's eyes away, and in the net. Outstanding league this year in HE where you can get this type of hockey game in a one and done game. Liking the new rules.
          I suspect Maine MC will be the same type of game, tight and not much offense unless Marty is still in his funk?
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

FWIW...tonight Maine needs to score first,stay out of the scrums/baiting that leads to penaltys after the whistle and Ouellette has to be the BEST PLAYER on the ice tonight,easier said then done,but I think they can..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
              FWIW...tonight Maine needs to score first,stay out of the scrums/baiting that leads to penaltys after the whistle and Ouellette has to be the BEST PLAYER on the ice tonight,easier said then done,but I think they can..!
              Article on Devin Shore and tonight's game in the Portland paper.
              http://www.pressherald.com/sports/UM...key_game_.html

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                I suspect Maine MC will be the same type of game, tight and not much offense unless Marty is still in his funk?
                Will Marty even be in net tonight? As of Thurs it was still up for grabs.....unless ole Red is being sly so MC doesn't know who to prepare for...

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                  Will Marty even be in net tonight? As of Thurs it was still up for grabs.....unless ole Red is being sly so MC doesn't know who to prepare for...
                  I don't know for sure but don't you go with what got you there? I guess Red could shake the team up and I wouldn't put it past him but I see Marty going tonight.

No doubt its going to be a tough game. Lots of pushing and shoving after the whistle, got to maintain composure or its not going to be pretty.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I don't know for sure but don't you go with what got you there? I guess Red could shake the team up and I wouldn't put it past him but I see Marty going tonight.

No doubt its going to be a tough game. Lots of pushing and shoving after the whistle, got to maintain composure or its not going to be pretty.
                    Well if that is to happen let's make sure all the pushing and shoving involves their goalie and is in their own crease. Yes. I mean run their goalie if they want a cheap game.

Comment

Oh I agree. You go with Marty. And I don't think there's any doubt about how ugly this game could be.

Comment

Coach Red was out selling tickets at the Sportsmen Show today
                        http://imageshack.com/a/img208/5641/d109.jpg

Final ticket update per the University's badly outdated ticket website
                        Lower Bowl: 19 chair backs, 43 bleacher
                        Upper Bowl: 6 chair backs, 424 bleacher. 94 balcony.
                        586 total.
                        Sections C, E, M and K are sold out.
                        Seats in CC and DD opened up. It looks like Merrimack students are in the back of DD, but that only accounts for 50 tickets - there are 100 more coming.

On that note, the fan buses left Merrimack about an hour ago. This might be a good time for some traffic delays, Chris Christie-style.

Comment

Oh I agree. You go with Marty. And I don't think there's any doubt about how ugly this game could be.
                          But I'd have him on a very short leash.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Hey Maine fans, PTI, but is your game on any local tv stations tonight? I've searched around and don't see anything but maybe I missed it if it is on. Thanks
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Agree. It's Ouelette...all due respect to Sully. The second guessing that would go on if it was Sully would take us thru July/August.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                                Hey Maine fans, PTI, but is your game on any local tv stations tonight? I've searched around and don't see anything but maybe I missed it if it is on. Thanks
                                No.

Comment

Working...
                                X