No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Brown & Yale (2/28, 3/1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Brown & Yale (2/28, 3/1)

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    If you would like to park 1/2 mile away on city streets, there is a nice Irish Pub called Anna Liffeys at 17 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06510 , which is a great spot for pregame or postgame food and drink. http://annaliffeys.com/ Hopefully this link will show walking diresctions from Liffey's to Ingalls. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Anna...d41.316792!3e2
    Anna Liffey's will be hosting the RPI Alumni Association meet-and-greet with Seth Appert before the game.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

I just purchased my ECAC tourney tickets from the Yale website and checked on availability for both the RPI and Union games. Best available showed standing room only left for both games, check with your respective home offices for seats before buying from Yale if you want to sit in a seat.
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        I just purchased my ECAC tourney tickets from the Yale website and checked on availability for both the RPI and Union games. Best available showed standing room only left for both games, check with your respective home offices for seats before buying from Yale if you want to sit in a seat.
        Wow, really? I had been thinking about going this weekend. Didn't think it would be a problem getting tickets last minute.
        LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
          Wow, really? I had been thinking about going this weekend. Didn't think it would be a problem getting tickets last minute.
          You should contact the Union ticket office ASAP. They usually have an allocation for away games, but they may not have many left.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            You should contact the Union ticket office ASAP. They usually have an allocation for away games, but they may not have many left.
            Union had 100 tickets and they sold out of them. Only tickets on Yale's site are SRO.

Too bad I don't know everyone on the team anymore. I think they get two tickets each to give away to family/friends.
            LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Same here but i dont think i will get tickets now....
              atlantarhinoplastycritic.com

Comment

If you get there early and claim your railing spot, standing room are some of the best places to watch the game from, I stood for years before I bought my my season tix. Chose the top row, right below my favorite railing spot in Aisle nine. Most visitors stand above aisle 11 to see their team shoot twice.
                Last edited by LTsatch; 02-24-2014, 02:06 PM.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                  Union had 100 tickets and they sold out of them. Only tickets on Yale's site are SRO.

Too bad I don't know everyone on the team anymore. I think they get two tickets each to give away to family/friends.
                  I understand that even the team tix are in short supply. I'm planning a possible trip to Brown, timing works out better. I assume there will be no ticket issues there. Does anyone know what the parking situation is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                    I understand that even the team tix are in short supply. I'm planning a possible trip to Brown, timing works out better. I assume there will be no ticket issues there. Does anyone know what the parking situation is there?
                    Horrible. Get there early and find a spot on the street. That's about the only option. Most lots nearby are privately owned and not accessible to the public.

Comment

Tickets, on the other hand, will be available at the door in large quantities.

Comment

I assume Brown and Yale will both be streaming on the Ivy League Digital Network. How's the quality (HD)?
                        Union College Hockey
                        2014 NCAA National Champions
                        2012, 2013, 2014 ECAC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by UnionFan4Life View Post
                          I assume Brown and Yale will both be streaming on the Ivy League Digital Network. How's the quality (HD)?
                          Yale has a good HD feed, Brown is not so good, try to sync with your local radio announcers broadcast if you can. I have tried to do this in the past and unfortunately the radio audio and ILDN video are usually a few seconds apart. If you go on the ECAC website and check out some past game video highlights from each arena, it will give you an example of what you are going to pay too much for
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

I thought Yale and Brown both had good video feeds.

Brown's announcers are SLU-level horrendous. I have already discussed my deep appreciation of Yale announcer Adlon Adams, at length, elsewhere.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I have already discussed my deep appreciation of Yale announcer Adlon Adams, at length, elsewhere.
                              So has every other heterosexual man on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I thought Yale and Brown both had good video feeds.

Brown's announcers are SLU-level horrendous. I have already discussed my deep appreciation of Yale announcer Adlon Adams, at length, elsewhere.
                                I was wondering who would be the first to mention her.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X