Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

It's textbook. They're setting themselves up for a national championship in '16. See also: baby tiger
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      Prior to a curfew. Not all curfews this week, and not prior to the one that included the aforementioned party. Quick turn time for players to violate curfew Thursday night, Quinn to find out, suspend, and Mike to find out and post by 7:06am Friday.
      Apology?

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

The wheels are coming off...oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          The wheels are coming off...oh, wait...
          A vehicle with no wheels is a boat.

This BU season is a boat.

They should burn the boats.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
            Maybe Quinn just really doesn't want to go back to South Bend. Burlington is beautiful this time of year
            Noooooooo, they have to come back.

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

GENIUS. No one will see it coming.
            Boston University 2009 Champs
            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
              http://www.thebostonhockeyblog.com/2...d-players.html

"It's also a crucial Hockey East game as the 10th-place Terriers jostle for seeding during the final weekend of the regular season."

Yes. BU certainly can't afford to lose this "crucial" game.
              Bchockeyblog was the first??

Mikesome# was before that!!!

Seniors (if any) won't sit tonight! It's also senior celebration night
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                Wow! That's clever. Did YOU think of that? Because I think some guy a few hundred years ago did...

Comment

I will be VERY interested to hear who the culprits are, because I think it will speak volumes about the future of this team. If it is upperclassmen, that will be a big disappointment. If it is mostly freshmen and sophomores, well they may have just made Quinn's roster decisions for next season that much easier.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Heh heh

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the water?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Heh heh

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the water?
                      Is this code to say that Nick "Robert"o is one of the suspended? If you were Hoky I would guess so.
                      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                        If it is true, I can't think of a better way to honor the end of Jack Parker's tenure.

didnt you hear that the taps at Agganis are going to spout Jack Daniels tonight? That's a much better way to honor JP

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                          I will be VERY interested to hear who the culprits are, because I think it will speak volumes about the future of this team. If it is upperclassmen, that will be a big disappointment. If it is mostly freshmen and sophomores, well they may have just made Quinn's roster decisions for next season that much easier.
                          Funny, I was thinking opposite. If it is upperclassmen, I can write it off as being part of the "old regime."

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                            Shouldn't we be hoping its the upperclassmen (Noonan, MacGregor, Moscatel, etc) since they're gone anyway? Also that would just mean its still leftover from Parker's leadership. If this is happening with the new players that is much much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                              Funny, I was thinking opposite. If it is upperclassmen, I can write it off as being part of the "old regime."
                              Exactly. It's not easy to go from Jack's Triple Secret Probation 4 Strikes and You're Out Program to Coach Quinn's program.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                                Shouldn't we be hoping its the upperclassmen (Noonan, MacGregor, Moscatel, etc) since they're gone anyway? Also that would just mean its still leftover from Parker's leadership. If this is happening with the new players that is much much worse.
                                DQ didn't recruit any of these
                                They are all Jack's (or bavo's)

Comment

Working...
                                X