Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by HHound View Post
    A couple of weeks of 6am suicides? The season will probably be over in less than one week. Which of the seniors would show up for those "gatherings"?
    Ok, fine. One week of 6am suicides.
    Go BU!

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Also, not to rehash a stupid conversation, but I wonder if the crack researcher who posted all the winning %s from before and after February took into account that league and national tournaments are always after feb., and thus will always result in better competition and lower winning %, except for maybe the few teams who are in the FF. I'd bet 95% of teams have lower winning %s in March and April than they do from Oct-Feb.
      Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
        If this is truly a curfew violation, assuming no laws were broken and they weren't doing anything egregiously bad, couldn't this be handled by a couple of weeks of 6am suicides?
        thought team tour de france was more the modus operandi at that end of comm ave?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          thought team tour de france was more the modus operandi at that end of comm ave?
          Quinn's not a biking fan, the helmet screws up his hairdo. This way he can relax on the bench with a warm cup of Dunky's and watch the nimrods go back and forth.

That said, seeing as this was posted five minutes ago by the official Twitter account of the team, I don't think there's any life to this story:

BU Men's Hockey ‏@TerrierHockey 5m

Game Day! BU takes on crosstown rival Northeastern at @AgganisArena at 7 pm! Be there to support our seniors and Coach Parker! #ProudToBU
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
            Also, not to rehash a stupid conversation, but I wonder if the crack researcher who posted all the winning %s from before and after February took into account that league and national tournaments are always after feb., and thus will always result in better competition and lower winning %, except for maybe the few teams who are in the FF. I'd bet 95% of teams have lower winning %s in March and April than they do from Oct-Feb.
            Can you make a formula for that in Excel?

Comment

Kevin Hayes ‏@KevinPHayes12 2m ago: Breaking news, I took 9 BU players with me for my annual stairwell poop last night.

Comment

gold, pure gold right there...good stuff

Comment

Is there any truth to this?
                  The Artist formally known as Steve66

Comment

The Kid just tweeted that "many BU players will be suspended this weekend due to violation of team rules."

EDIT: Just to clarify -- he's heard from sources that this is the case, not stating as fact.
                    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 02-28-2014, 01:13 PM.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      So in high school we're boozing it up in the cemetary figuring nobody would be there to bother us (I hope ). Sure enough, the cops show up uninvited. My idiot friend tells me "run", but I'm thinking...well, my car is here, so I'm not sure how exactly I get out of this one. Anyway, 20 people run, the 3 of us with a vehicle stick around, and the police politely informs us to get the $%^^ out of there before he calls the $$%# paddy wagon. No problem, hop in my car with my idiot friend who decided to stick around and drive away. As I pull out of the bone yard and drive up the street I noticed about 10 kids dashing from behind one gravestone to another trying to stay out of site of the searchlight on the police cruiser as it went through the cemetary. I was laughing so hard I almost went off the road. Good times.
                      Oh man, that's quality hahaha
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        The Kid just tweeted that "many BU players will be suspended this weekend due to violation of team rules."
                        What kid?
                        The Artist formally known as Steve66

Comment

Originally posted by retsap71 View Post
                          What kid?
                          The Kid.

Have we heard anything from the Freep?

Comment

If this is true, I'm sure it's 4 guys tonight and 5 guys tomorrow. It's not like he skates four lines anyway.
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

If it is true, I can't think of a better way to honor the end of Jack Parker's tenure.

Comment

http://www.thebostonhockeyblog.com/2...d-players.html

"It's also a crucial Hockey East game as the 10th-place Terriers jostle for seeding during the final weekend of the regular season."

Yes. BU certainly can't afford to lose this "crucial" game.

Comment

Working...
                                X