Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Right because I really was going to post about my recollections of BU before I was born.

Yep.... "Absolutely no basis in fact" on my assertions as you can see from above. BU just ran right through February and March "up through the mid 2000s". Never mind they basically did the opposite in almost every season from 1999-2007 (the two seasons missing were the ones in which they didn't win the BP and were out of the scope of this discussion). Maybe you just repressed all those bad seasons. I wouldn't blame you if that was the case.

It's just so difficult to copy and paste things into a spreadsheet and write a formula to get this info. What? You're old and don't know what a spreadsheet is? Oh ok. Good luck tomorrow at work with your abacus.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Cheers to that. Good point Jofa.

Bomber.... Pssst... It's "Pairwise" not "power"
      Whatevs.
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Did anyone else hear about nine BU guys suspended tonight for violating curfew? (Not a joke)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike79 View Post
          Did anyone else hear about nine BU guys suspended tonight for violating curfew? (Not a joke)
          I heard they were in the library

Comment

Let's see...so they have 18 NOW, right? Take away nine...hmmm...don't think we can field a team. Guess we'll have to call off the ceremony permanently...

Comment

I wouldn't mind the #6 ceremony postponed til next season... Given that I can't go tonight.

Comment

Maybe they were here: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...MuL/story.html
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Did you ask because you've no idea?? Cause since you posted it is guess you did hear...

So what details do you have??
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    That is not a block that varsity athletes frequent.

Also in an interview yesterday afternoon Quinn said that tonight would have the same lines as last Saturday, sooooo no offense to Mike79 but we may be getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      I heard they were in the library
                      Nah, "voluntary" actually means voluntary with this coach.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                        Also in an interview yesterday afternoon Quinn said that tonight would have the same lines as last Saturday, sooooo
                        Well yesterday afternoon would also have been prior to curfew, sooooo
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Well yesterday afternoon would also have been prior to curfew, sooooo
                          Prior to a curfew. Not all curfews this week, and not prior to the one that included the aforementioned party. Quick turn time for players to violate curfew Thursday night, Quinn to find out, suspend, and Mike to find out and post by 7:06am Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            1000 beer cans? Clearly don't teach economics at BU, buy a couple of kegs!

The first party drew a crowd of 200, and when Boston police arrived, revelers raced back inside the house on Linden Street in Allston, turned down the music, and flipped off lights. Officers were not fooled.
                            This made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              1000 beer cans? Clearly they don't teach economics at BU, buy a couple of kegs!
                              Sure they do! Look at it this way...they're helping multiple levels - the aluminum industry, the distributors and the retail stores! It's a real shot in the arm for the fledgling economy!!

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                Sure they do! Look at it this way...they're helping multiple levels - the aluminum industry, the distributors and the retail stores! It's a real shot in the arm for the fledgling economy!!
                                Yeah a 5 cent return per can! That's 50 bucks right there
                                GO BU

Comment

Working...
                                X