Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    or option B, where I said the cutting has begun and felt outsiders like you don't need to know who. Just those who need to know do....

Must suck to B U
    Hee! You're ADORABLE, you know that?? So I guess everyone on this board is an outsider and no one here needs to know any of your secret info? Because you never give any specific info. Fine. I don't deny you know this info. I truly believe you do. No idea how you do, but you do. Mad props to you. You just never share anything but the fact that you're in the know. And really, We. Get. It. I have access to info as well. I just am the type to respect the request to not put info out here when I'm asked.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Mr. Adams just likes to act mysterious.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
        Just added one to BU2K's total. If someone can't count, it wasn't me....
        By my count they have 30 before any cuts but one cut is fairly obvious if you do a quick twitter search
        GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          22 Hockey East
          2x Beanpot
          2@ Wisco
          @ RPI
          Mich
          MSU
          Union
          Colgate
          Harvard (assume at home)

That would be 32 total, 16 at home (Not counting the Walter Brown Arena game)

2 more to figure out? Sound about right so far?
          @ Wisconsin January 9 & 10.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-ho...051314aad.html

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            Based on Mich and MSU's schedules looks like they will be returning here Oct 24 and 25. Which also makes sense because that is the weekend we visited them last year

Mich/MSU Oct 24 and 25
            Harv Nov 25
            @RPI Dec 13
            Union Early Jan (2nd, 3rd, or 4th)
            Wisc Jan 9 and 10

Based on HE schedule Colgate would probably have to be either before Mich/MSU or Thanksgiving weekend. As would the 2 "mystery" games.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpereira View Post
              By my count they have 30 before any cuts but one cut is fairly obvious if you do a quick twitter search
              Could have just typed the obvious too since you've already done it. Saved yourself keystrokes
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Could have just typed the obvious too since you've already done it. Saved yourself keystrokes
                Especially for those who evidently suck at obvious twitter searches, such as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                  Especially for those who evidently suck at obvious twitter searches, such as myself.
                  Carrabino's profile went from having BU hockey in it to nothing as of 1-2 weeks ago so that would be one , especially with the amount of defensemen they have now
                  GO BU

Comment

I just got my credit for game 3 of the 2012-13 quarterfinals because BU swept MC. The fact that this wasn't applied to the 2013-14 season tickets is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                      Carrabino's profile went from having BU hockey in it to nothing as of 1-2 weeks ago so that would be one , especially with the amount of defensemen they have now
                      Collier tweeted on 5/7 to the effect that he really wished he could talk to Coach Serino now.
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Pay attention to me!
                        Originally posted by Mike79 View Post
                        I heard Carrabino and Collier

Comment

The fact that the cuts have been so quiet, albeit not York's cover up of Motherwell and O'Hanley's coke and hookers quiet, is interesting to me. Not how I would've expected it to be but I kind of like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                            The fact that the cuts have been so quiet, albeit not York's cover up of Motherwell and O'Hanley's coke and hookers quiet, is interesting to me. Not how I would've expected it to be but I kind of like it.
                            who knows. maybe DQ did call them all into a room and threaten them if they told, then father whatshisname followed and said they'd go to hell if they told too!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike79 View Post
                              Pay attention to me!
                              I believe you that it is Collier and Carrabino but it is weird that nobody has said anything about it. Are they just not going to be on the roster next year? So we'll hear nothing until Collier announces where he is transferring to. It makes sense that is hasn't come out yet though. The school certainly isn't going to say anything and a player isn't going to announce that he got cut until he has a new school/team to announce he is transferring to.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              who knows. maybe DQ did call them all into a room and threaten them if they told, then father whatshisname followed and said they'd go to hell if they told too!

Probably similar to how Jerry got Matheson to stay one more year
                              GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                                Probably similar to how Jerry got Matheson to stay one more year
                                Thanks For-tunato.

Comment

Working...
                                X