Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

So...do we still have 30 guys on the team?
    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Not one, but TWO best-of-three rounds of playoffs next year! That's a potential SIX extra games of hockey (that ericredaxe doesn't want to pay for. )
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
        Not one, but TWO best-of-three rounds of playoffs next year! That's a potential SIX extra games of hockey (that ericredaxe doesn't want to pay for. )
        Only 3 can be home games. The top four will have first round byes and host the QFs.

Sean
        Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
        Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
        BU Hockey highlights and extras
        NCAA Hockey Financials
        Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
        I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          The more games, the better! Unless next season's team is as dismal at the past season's. In that case....
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Still think 1-12, 2-11, etc matchups for first rd with three night final5 type finish is the way to go. If Jacobs doesn't want to host it let providence do it in the dunk.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I still like top 8 make it. If you can't be in the top 8 by the end of the regular season then too bad for you.

I mean really... how much interest is there going to be in the 7/10 and 8/9 matchups for a best of three format. Not exactly riveting IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                I still like top 8 make it. If you can't be in the top 8 by the end of the regular season then too bad for you.

I mean really... how much interest is there going to be in the 7/10 and 8/9 matchups for a best of three format. Not exactly riveting IMO.
                This would of course be preferred... But ORANGE SLICES FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                  So...do we still have 30 guys on the team?
                  With Fortunato we now have 31.

Did BU have a scholarship for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                    With Fortunato we now have 31.

Did BU have a scholarship for him?
                    Apparently, they do. Must have had one when they went after Miles Wood for next year.

How do you come up with 31? Are you counting the two deletions? Starrett is for 2015.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                      Apparently, they do. Must have had one when they went after Miles Wood for next year.

How do you come up with 31? Are you counting the two deletions? Starrett is for 2015.
                      Just added one to BU2K's total. If someone can't count, it wasn't me....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Did hoky share the deletions yet?? Who is they

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Did hoky share the deletions yet?? Who is they
                          Come on mookie. He never actually shares names. He says there are names and doesn't say anything else. Then names come out and he can say "See? I told you there were names!" It's quite brilliant on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Come on mookie. He never actually shares names. He says there are names and doesn't say anything else. Then names come out and he can say "See? I told you there were names!" It's quite brilliant on his part.
                            or option B, where I said the cutting has begun and felt outsiders like you don't need to know who. Just those who need to know do....

Must suck to B U

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              Must suck to B U
                              Harsh.
                              Boston University 2014
                              It's all part of the plan.

Comment

Don't poke the bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X