Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    will the Kid pleeeeeeeeaaaasse confirm the cuts
    well not regarding the cuts but you can sleep easy knowing that despite the loi not guaranteeing he shows up, the Kid confirms there's no chance he isn't at BU in the fall.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing Jesus on skates this winter. Is a 50-70-120 line realistic or am I selling him too low?

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      I, for one, am looking forward to seeing Jesus on skates this winter. Is a 50-70-120 line realistic or am I selling him too low?
      Before Christmas or for the year?
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        well not regarding the cuts but you can sleep easy knowing that despite the loi not guaranteeing he shows up, the Kid confirms there's no chance he isn't at BU in the fall.

That was Adam Pinneault's line, wasn't it?

Assuming he does indeed show up, it will be interesting to see how he does at this level. he looked VERY good at the WJC, and has done well with the U-18s, but it's not like he scored a hat trick every game.

He could certainly become the third freshman in a row to lead the team in scoring. I'll be happy with 20-20-40, but you just never know.
        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
          That was Adam Pinneault's line, wasn't it?

Assuming he does indeed show up, it will be interesting to see how he does at this level. he looked VERY good at the WJC, and has done well with the U-18s, but it's not like he scored a hat trick every game.

He could certainly become the third freshman in a row to lead the team in scoring. I'll be happy with 20-20-40, but you just never know.
          Big difference playing 18yo vs 24yo

Think of mookies post below
          Whitney and gilroy would have been on the same teams growing up (mite/squirt/pee wee/etc)
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Big difference playing 18yo vs 24yo

Think of mookies post below
            Whitney and gilroy would have been on the same teams growing up (mite/squirt/pee wee/etc)
            Helps if you're playing with superstars (Wilson, Bonino) vs stiffs (Sabo).
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Any more word on the cuts?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Any more word on the cuts?
                Eichel

Comment

Pretty good write-up on Fred Lynn.....I mean Jack Eichel.

http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2014...out/#more-8076

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    Before Christmas or for the year?
                    Good point, I'll check with the freep

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Eichel

2 candidates I've heard are sasquatch and the group of fanboys that screetch whenever BU crosses the red line 1 on 4. Though we could only be so lucky.

Comment

bu crossed the red line last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Helps if you're playing with superstars (Wilson, Bonino) vs stiffs (Sabo).
                        Think Whitney coulda challenged for the hobey baker as a senior in 2008?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Think Whitney coulda challenged for the hobey baker as a senior in 2008?
                          He would have had 80 points as a defensemen!
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

BU will announce 6 recruits who signed NLIs via twitter this morning. We'll post them on the blog.
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                              BU will announce 6 recruits who signed NLIs via twitter this morning. We'll post them on the blog.
                              Eichel, JJP, Phelps, Macleod, Hickey and Diffley
                              GO BU

Comment

You guys looking for some help on the powerplay?

Hear Mike Sullivan is available, he has a stellar track record the past couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                                X