Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Need another hint

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    The cutting has begun.
    one + on your list of "non" cuts shown door

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike79 View Post
      Need another hint
      not gryz

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

No more Finland?

not gryz

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          The cutting has begun.
          one + on your list of "non" cuts shown door
          When you know some information and feel able to make it public, why do you choose to post in cryptic gobbledygook?

Between you and mookie- oy!
          Go BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
            When you know some information and feel able to make it public, why do you choose to post in cryptic gobbledygook?

Between you and mookie- oy!

because it brings out anger and keeps my rep in the red. very important to stay red. ultimate contrarian

Comment

because it brings out anger and keeps my rep in the red. very important to stay red. ultimate contrarian
              So all the green I have been giving you all these years wasn't even wanted? Jeez dude.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Lets all flood Hoky with positive rep!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  So all the green I have been giving you all these years wasn't even wanted? Jeez dude.
                  BU is back

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                    Lets all flood Hoky with positive rep!
                    would take about 4500 of them

pretty big negative number

Comment

not gryz
                      Oh OK, well Ballaeiriwhffghfhdfgiheiergeon's name was too difficult to pronounce and spell too.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

nope

Comment

The return and subsequent booting of the brothers Saponari?

Comment

A little déjà vu all over again* for Nick Bonino.
                            http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/rec...navid=sb:recap

*One should never miss a chance to use a Yogi-ism.
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              The return and subsequent booting of the brothers Saponari?
                              Or Lappins?
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Well when is The Kid going to report on this so we know (and the freep then knows )
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X