Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    So, do you think the Duke message board is calling for Coach K's head?
    There's a guy over there called "Spalding" who is still mad Duke beat Butler in 2010 because it extended K's tenure at Duke. Mercer, Lehigh, supposedly choking to UConn in 1999 and 2004, TOO MUCH, it has to end, or so he says.
    Last edited by brassbonanza; 03-21-2014, 09:32 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

I noticed the attendance for Friday night at the HE Tourney was 11k, and for Saturday night was 12k. Seems a little high to me. Can anyone who was there confirm or deny, please?
      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
        I noticed the attendance for Friday night at the HE Tourney was 11k, and for Saturday night was 12k. Seems a little high to me. Can anyone who was there confirm or deny, please?
        I was there Friday and 11k was probably about right. The lower bowl was full but there were plenty of empties up in the upper deck. They certainly missed not having BU,BC, Northeastern, or Maine there.
        GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
          I was there Friday and 11k was probably about right. The lower bowl was full but there were plenty of empties up in the upper deck. They certainly missed not having BU,BC, Northeastern, or Maine there.
          I love this stat: First time in the history of Hockey East (30 years!) that the Championship Game didn't feature BU, BC or Maine.

I just received this email regarding season ticket money:

"Since no 2014 Hockey East playoff game was not held at Agganis Arena, a credit has been made to your account. You may use this credit towards your Men’s Hockey Season Tickets next season, or towards ANY event held at Agganis Arena."

So proud of the old Alma Mater right now. #BadEnglish
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            I love this stat: First time in the history of Hockey East (30 years!) that the Championship Game didn't feature BU, BC or Maine.

"Since no 2014 Hockey East playoff game was not held at Agganis Arena, a credit has been made to your account. You may use this credit towards your Men’s Hockey Season Tickets next season, or towards ANY event held at Agganis Arena."

no "cut a check" option?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No, you didn't not opt out of the playoff ticket option?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                No, you didn't not opt out of the playoff ticket option?
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  "Since no 2014 Hockey East playoff game was not held at Agganis Arena, a credit has been made to your account.
                  I just got laid off. Maybe they need some help in the Athletic Office. Isn't that not possible??

Comment

So one and done in the quest for Futile Four berth. Leave it to BU to overperform when we need them to cough up a few more shorties.
                    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Quinnipiac playing the role of BU in this year's tournament

Comment

as mookie is watchin the uw-sioux game, it's funny to recall that bu went 2-0-1 vs them this year

Comment

also, if i have it right...these are hockey east refs. hersey and miller? schacte seems to be getting these no name guys more big games and staying away from the old guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            as mookie is watchin the uw-sioux game, it's funny to recall that bu went 2-0-1 vs them this year
                            I just came on to say the same thing.

And The Badgers put The Sioux in the tourney with their OT win over Bucky. And they're losing.
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

I just came on to say the same thing.

And The Badgers put The Sioux in the tourney with their OT win over Bucky. And they're losing.
                              Not any more. At least for now.

Comment

Eric Gryba and Nathan Gerbe with matching roughing penalties in last night's Ottawa - Carolina game.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X