Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

American upholds the quality of the conference well by scoring 35 points in 40 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
      American upholds the quality of the conference well by scoring 35 points in 40 minutes.
      BU would have been a higher seed with a much better RPI 88 vs 122 even after American beat them . They wouldn't have had that gruesome matchup and probably represented better

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
        BU would have been a higher seed with a much better RPI 88 vs 122 even after American beat them . They wouldn't have had that gruesome matchup and probably represented better
        Sorta like they lit up the scoreboard on American in the conference final?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
          Sorta like they lit up the scoreboard on American in the conference final?
          They didn't handle that type of team well clearly but that doesn't mean they lose by 40 against a 3 or 4 seed I am confident of that .

Comment

So who has the best shot here, BC, Minnesota, Union or Ferris?

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/an...dness-bracket/

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              And you're about to hire a coach who bombed that last time he coached a "big time" program. Good luck with that.
              Except that by all accounts, Amaker can recruit...anywhere. Might not be a great coach, but like the football hire, they need a guy who can recruit first and foremost.

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              Except that I picked the Crimson to lose in my pool. If they win I am screwed since I have Cincinnati going to the FF!
              Cincinnati in the FF? What were you smoking???

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                And you're about to hire a coach who bombed that last time he coached a "big time" program. Good luck with that.
                Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Except that by all accounts, Amaker can recruit...anywhere. Might not be a great coach, but like the football hire, they need a guy who can recruit first and foremost.
                For fear of turning this into a BC Basketball thread, I don't see any reason Amaker could not come in and do a good job at BC…. although Amakers record at Harvard is quite similar to Donahuges was at Cornell, so I wonder if BC will be a little gun-shy on another successful Ivy League guy. It will be interesting to see.

Despite BU's struggles against American, I agree that BU would have been a higher seed and probably represented the Patriot league better than American did….

Comment

Meanwhile, Albany (America East) hung with FL. Funny thing, college sports.
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Cincinnati in the FF? What were you smoking???
                    I saw an article that said they played well down the stretch, along with UConn and Louisville. Given my VERY limited exposure to College BBall, that was pretty much my approach to this years bracket.
                    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                      I saw an article that said they played well down the stretch, along with UConn and Louisville. Given my VERY limited exposure to College BBall, that was pretty much my approach to this years bracket.
                      was this an article on the american conf (or whatever they are called now)?!?!?!?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

In other news, Nestor advanced to the quarterfinals.

Not bad for a guy on a team that was "too mediocre" to keep.

Comment

This is the year that BU makes the Futile Four!
                          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

So, do you think the Duke message board is calling for Coach K's head?
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

...and after taking in the bball game.. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE CHEERLEADERS?!??!

no skating crap. have five in each aisle bordering the students. squat when the game is on. stand and lead cheers (cause we've had enough of the kids names cheer "ROB....BIE (dum dum) ROB...BIE" )

and the dance team (er, one of them) can stand in mookie's section
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                ...and after taking in the bball game.. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE CHEERLEADERS?!??!

no skating crap. have five in each aisle bordering the students. squat when the game is on. stand and lead cheers (cause we've had enough of the kids names cheer "ROB....BIE (dum dum) ROB...BIE" )

and the dance team (er, one of them) can stand in mookie's section
                                Dear God, no. There's already enough stupid at HAA.
                                Go BU!

Comment

Working...
                                X