Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    No kidding!

And if they bomb, Animal House is on VH1 at 8pm Eastern.
    Little good that will do Mookie AT the game
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Little good that will do Mookie AT the game
      Maybe you could reenact it during timeouts!

Say, does this mean you'll be on the TV?
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Beyond pathetic turnout at HAA. 90% of the crowd Illini fans. Sea of orange here. Feels like we're in Champaign. Didn't know there were that many in Boston area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
          Beyond pathetic turnout at HAA. 90% of the crowd Illini fans. Sea of orange here. Feels like we're in Champaign. Didn't know there were that many in Boston area.
          A) What else do folks in Urbana have to do?

B) Ehh. The crowd looks like the crowds in '88. And we made the NCAAs that year.

C) That first 5 minutes had me nervous. Doing well since then!

D) Where's mookie?!?
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Ahh. That was a bummer.
            Bugs Bunny - 96
            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Ahh. That was a bummer.
              Pretty entertaining game. Shot much better except for FTs. Look forward to next season.

Comment

D) Where's mookie?!?
                mookie was sitting in the 3rd row section 104 (in front of the bu cheerleaders! )
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                  Those B10 alums are everywhere. Went to the NCAA regional in Boston a couple of years ago and was shocked at how many OSU & Wisconsin fans were there.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Those B10 alums are everywhere. Went to the NCAA regional in Boston a couple of years ago and was shocked at how many OSU & Wisconsin fans were there.
                    My biggest confusion with Midwest schools is that the greyiing and/or balding middle aged men chant/yell more than the students do.

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      I was surprised b/c I always thought of Illinois as having mostly a regional presence in its home area (more like Iowa, Minnesota) than the national presence a Michigan, OSU, or Wisconsin has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                        My biggest confusion with Midwest schools is that the greyiing and/or balding middle aged men chant/yell more than the students do.
                        You mean the creepy middle aged guy in 113 constantly standing yelling I-L-L!!! I-N-I!!! rather incoherently?

Had same observation on the Michigan & MSU trip...

Comment

Would have been nice to see BU pull out a win there. Go Harvard this weekend I guess. No reason not to root for the local schools from Massachusetts in hoops since the Eagles are not even remotely competitive in the sport.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                            Would have been nice to see BU pull out a win there. Go Harvard this weekend I guess. No reason not to root for the local schools from Massachusetts in hoops since the Eagles are not even remotely competitive in the sport.
                            Except that I picked the Crimson to lose in my pool. If they win I am screwed since I have Cincinnati going to the FF!
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

It sure was sad looking at all those empty seats on TV. I would have been there, but I had my Little League draft. They looked good before I had to leave. #WiltedDownTheStretch

Switching to hockey: Who ya rootin' for this weekend?
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                And you're about to hire a coach who bombed that last time he coached a "big time" program. Good luck with that.
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X