Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
    But I may do it anyway. What's the decent hotel?
    Is there one in South Bend?

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
      So I must have a screw loose for wanting to hop a plane to go see this game?
      me too, except i already booked it and got my friend in ND to let me have his couch.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

at least it's a friend's couch and you're not one of these "couch surfers" i've heard about

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
          So I must have a screw loose for wanting to hop a plane to go see this game?
          I hopped on a plane to go see BC win the title in 2012. You're considering hopping on a plane to watch a terrible team's season end. Definitely a screw loose.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            nieto left right after the season ended last year. he played a handful of games in worcester. so figure the season was over mid march and he was playin in worcester end of march. that leaves a week to get signed.

when exactly then did DQ tell him to leave? or for that matter anyone was surprised he left?!?
            Nieto's signing in March surprised no one. BU absolutely wanted Gill in the lineup for the start of Quinn’s inaugural season. Privitera’s departure was BU’s decision.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              One thing South Bend is not short on. Need a place for the 70,000 out-of-towners to stay 6 times a year.
              Boston University 2009 Champs
              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Don't know if you've ever been but South Bend is a pretty miserable place.

The campus is gorgeous but once you step outside of it...

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  Don't know if you've ever been but South Bend is a pretty miserable place.
                  The campus is gorgeous but once you step outside of it...
                  The Studebaker Museum, dollar tacos at El Paraiso, . . . the list goes on. For almost half a page!
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                    But I may do it anyway. What's the decent hotel?
                    How about the cot in the maintenance room where Rudy slept?!

Comment

There is a Marriot Fairfield Inn right across the street from the rink if it's not already full and there are other cheaper options throughout South Bend. Looks like 4 of us will be making the drive. 40% chance we don't make it back
                      GO BU

Comment

Scarlet was threatening to go as well. I admire your loyalty. I hope you see a Terrier goal.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

And FYI:

This is a one day away game ticket offer for Season Ticket Holders - Purchase by 5 PM Today!
                          Boston University at Notre Dame
                          Saturday, March 8 @ 7:00 p.m.

A limited number of tickets have been made available to Terriers Season Ticket Holders only for this weekend's Hockey East opening round game between Boston University and #11 Notre Dame at Compton Family Ice Arena on the campus of Notre Dame.

This special one day offer will expire today, Tuesday, March 4 at 5 PM. Tickets are limited to the number of season tickets on your account.

Ticket prices: $15.00*

Tickets can be purchased by logging into Account Manager and going to the bottom left of your homepage under "Right of First Refusal" where the game will be listed. All purchased tickets will be held at the Notre Dame Ticket Office Will Call. Any questions can be directed to the Agganis Arena Ticket Office at 617-353-GOBU (4628), option #2.

*There are no additional fees
                          This email was sent to lisamt@bu.edu by Agganis Arena, 925 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215-1204. To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe from future notifications please visit the email preferences link.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                            There is a Marriot Fairfield Inn right across the street from the rink if it's not already full and there are other cheaper options throughout South Bend. Looks like 4 of us will be making the drive. 40% chance we don't make it back
                            Also look into the Hilton Garden Inn and The Inn at St. Mary's adjacent to the Hilton. Both are relatively close to campus & the rink. But agreed that Fairfield Inn is best option given its proximity to the rink and places to eat/imbibe.

Comment

How about the cot in the maintenance room where Rudy slept?!

"Hey, kid! Not supposed to be here."

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                              Gluttons for pain, I see. Enjoy the scenic drive though Ohio and Indiana.

Still disappointed they moved the college football HOF. That was actually pretty cool.
                              Boston University 2009 Champs
                              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                                Enjoy the scenic drive though Ohio and Indiana.
                                The seemingly endless construction zone known as the Ohio Turnpike. One lane, barriers on both sides, sandwiched by 18-wheelers ahead and behind you...

Comment

Working...
                                X