Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

for bomber and mookie

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/story...es-game-unsafe

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      that would not be welcome...
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
        I liked his comments about not retiring numbers - that he wanted a Shawn McEachern to be able to where Rick Meagher's number, etc..
        the blog innerview mentioned that the lockers now have the names of everyone who has worn that number listed.

we've talked before here and i've mentioned how when i was there 24 belonged to mike sullivan, then tkachuk got it, then joubert. when he left i was interested in who would get that number next - and saw travis when he came out. therefore always figured parket had something special in mind with travis.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          the blog innerview mentioned that the lockers now have the names of everyone who has worn that number listed.

we've talked before here and i've mentioned how when i was there 24 belonged to mike sullivan, then tkachuk got it, then joubert. when he left i was interested in who would get that number next - and saw travis when he came out. therefore always figured parket had something special in mind with travis.
          He did. He has said he had reserved 24 for players he felt were captain material. Peter Marshall also wore 24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            He did. He has said he had reserved 24 for players he felt were captain material. Peter Marshall also wore 24.
            PM was before mookie's time (I'm not that old)

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Last nights game was enjoyable. NU on the bubble?
              Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

I know there's lots to marvel at this year, but that 0-11-1 away record is something.
                Bugs Bunny - 96
                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                  Last nights game was enjoyable. NU on the bubble?
                  PairWise has them at 10th, so they're not bubble-material yet.
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    I know there's lots to marvel at this year, but that 0-11-1 away record is something.
                    2 more shots at glory....

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      This is Chicago people! Come on. They'll play.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

So the 4th line is Collier, O'Regan, and Duane. So it looks like they are the ones sitting tonight. TJ Ryan is injured. Maybe he would have been off anyway? Unless we play with 5 D, I can't figure out who the 8th and/or 9th sitting out over the two games might be, assuming that was even correct. Interestingly enough, O'Regan and Duane were goal scorers last night.
                        Last edited by Tater; 03-01-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                          PairWise has them at 10th, so they're not bubble-material yet.
                          Now they're on the bubble.
                          Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                            So the 4th line is Collier, O'Regan, and Duane. So it looks like they are the ones sitting tonight. TJ Ryan is injured. Maybe he would have been off anyway? Unless we play with 5 D, I can't figure out who the 8th and/or 9th sitting out over the two games might be, assuming that was even correct. Interestingly enough, O'Regan and Duane were goal scorers last night.
                            macquire.

he was announced as the starter tonight in notes (according to the freep bloggers), then sat on the bench.

Comment

now who the frig can we bench next weekend!?!?!?!?!

Comment

bu back to south bend...

Comment

Working...
                                X