Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
    So much for the discipline and reports.
    Bc hockey blog..... WRONG AGAIN
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
      Not unless 1=9.
      I think it is in Jofa math.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Nice ceremony , a Boston event

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Jack's banner is bigger than Trav's

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Bc hockey blog..... WRONG AGAIN
            Although 14, 11, and 21 haven't seen the ice yet tonight
            Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
              Although 14, 11, and 21 haven't seen the ice yet tonight
              14 dressed
              Lane and morin didn't

Comment

14 dressed
                Lane and morin didn't
                I guess they did
                Didn't even notice in warm ups
                Haven't really noticed all yr!

Comment

We're #9! We're #9!
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

I guess they did
                    Didn't even notice in warm ups
                    Haven't really noticed all yr!
                    They were tucked neatly in the middle of the bench. Must've gotten in too late but earlier than 15

Comment

Nice to leave the place with decent vibes anyway. Nice ceremony. Good crowd. Hope this team can finish with a few positives

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                        So much for the discipline and reports.
                        Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                        So it looks like only Roberto is sitting out. Though given our current situation is still one too many.

Was Mike79 the kid's source?
                        http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...p?mbu_noe1.f28

Is there a rule stating that you need to dress a certain amount of players? In any event, BU's entire 4th line listed as DNP. Were they dressed but simply stapled to the bench? Heck, even Billy Jaffe made reference to the suspensions or whatever you want to call it at the beginning of the broadcast. So an entire line never gets off the bench plus Roberto...that would be four. Looking at BU's last game, doesn't look like the 4th line was listed as DNP. I'd be willing to bet no other game this season your 4th line was listed as DNP. The kid was right.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...p?mbu_noe1.f28

Is there a rule stating that you need to dress a certain amount of players? In any event, BU's entire 4th line listed as DNP. Were they dressed but simply stapled to the bench? Heck, even Billy Jaffe made reference to the suspensions or whatever you want to call it at the beginning of the broadcast. So an entire line never gets off the bench plus Roberto...that would be four. Looking at BU's last game, doesn't look like the 4th line was listed as DNP. I'd be willing to bet no other game this season your 4th line was listed as DNP. The kid was right.
                            #14 got in a wave to the crowd from the bench during the senior night introductions (he was out of the ice with his parents last year, but stayed to play this year so no double dipping and no screwjob ). he never left the bench. i didn't notice the other two during warmups but after the game i saw them. they didn't get a shift.

in fact i believe ryan, who was on early, left injured - so matt ronan who played d for a few shifts to start moved up to fwd and the other 5 dmen rotated from there on.

Comment

What the hell happened!? Tankapalozi hit a speed bump. What the hell happened!?

From warm and rainy CA. -love Bomber.
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Oh and it's on Mook. Blackhawks-Penguins! #SoldierField
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X